Deftones - Adrenaline LP preorder

Picked this up at my local shop today. They didn't rape on the price like ATF (one of my shops is known to charge ridiculous prices). It was 22.99 which ain't bad. Pretty damn funny that they charged $27.49 for ATF and it was not even 180g. Oh well, I didn't want to miss out on it so no biggie. Way better job than ATF. This is definitely 180g and it comes in a paper/plastic inner sleeve which I'm always a fan of. Can't spin it yet as I'll be heading to their show in a while.

dude i just went at lunch and bought it at the beat and i want to listen to it at home but im not gona have time after work cuz i gota head to ace of spades, but....its worth seeing them live! lol

Haha, you must of went right after me because they only got 2 and both were there when I picked mine up. I love The Beat because I live a few blocks from them but they gotta stop fucking people on the prices.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i just went at lunch and bought it at the beat and i want to listen to it at home but im not gona have time after work cuz i gota head to ace of spades, but....its worth seeing them live! lol

Haha, you must of went right after me because they only got 2 and both were there when I picked mine up. I love The Beat because I live a few blocks from them but they gotta stop fucking people on the prices.

yup there was only one when I went. sweet. yeah i love the selection but way too expensive, dimple has better prices usually but isn't in walking distance from my work. I work on 10th and I at the calEPA building. the weight of the vinyl is for sure more than the ATF.

Picked this up at my local shop today. They didn't rape on the price like ATF (one of my shops is known to charge ridiculous prices). It was 22.99 which ain't bad. Pretty damn funny that they charged $27.49 for ATF and it was not even 180g. Oh well, I didn't want to miss out on it so no biggie. Way better job than ATF. This is definitely 180g and it comes in a paper/plastic inner sleeve which I'm always a fan of. Can't spin it yet as I'll be heading to their show in a while.

most of the retailers i've seen listed this as 180g and charged a little more. it guess it was kind of a bait and switch deal since the final product was on standard weight. saw deftones last monday and they played a great set btw!

Damn, I need to buy the pink one online. Somebody did the same thing as ATF at my local HT and bought all they had.

On a side note, the Sac show last night was just fantastic as expected. Got hooked up to watch the sound check as well. Been seeing them live since around 96' (or so) and it's just great that they still got it. It's still very strange without Chi around. :'(

Damn, I need to buy the pink one online. Somebody did the same thing as ATF at my local HT and bought all they had.

On a side note, the Sac show last night was just fantastic as expected. Got hooked up to watch the sound check as well. Been seeing them live since around 96' (or so) and it's just great that they still got it. It's still very strange without Chi around. :'(

dude they were amazing. chino totally lost it in the begining painting thing for Chi. The show was awesome.

Are anymore of these going up? I didn't expect it to go this fast I am dead broke until tuesday and I have been waiting forever to own this and ATF.

I believe the same thing happened with ATF. First batch sold out and another batch went up a few days later. You should have no problem getting these but I would get ATF soon if I were you.