that can be my next tweet!

Guest errolwest

Guest errolwest

http://yes.thatcan.be/my/next/tweet/

it puts previous tweets of yours together, to make a new weird, super-tweet

often, they dont make complete sense, but they are still hilarious. post yours!

"Glad you I am halfway through madmax, and I'm reminded of irony. not every boob could."

"YOUR LIFE IS SO HARD. good to know what I shouldn't do, but you too! Come visit me!"

"Me your not! See, the booth behind me eat here again Hey everybody, hates turtles! fucks gnargoyles." (uhhh?)

"Should write a dick because im a fat bitch on micheal buble cd sales, ect over the Twilight saga."

"Sometimes life is true. BABY ERROL. BHOLE WEDNESDAY. BUT NOT I make me and are going to turn a retarded?"

Guest errolwest

also just got this:

"Playing possum for a new record. free money! RT:@amberbwastaken: god I don't talk about my future wife?"

WHERE U AT, AMBER?

All the 2 people did dumb... I should be on the test presses in today!

Dropped my shoes off at the horizon and stuff... I know how I could take our credit card numbers out.

Plenty of my shoes at 1:30 on stuff - Please If I heard Kevin Seconds announced a free button pack!

Everyone welcome to me. Ever.

I'm @HULKBEAR

"I've let him awesome shit. Epic wheelchair train session ended with a year old chronic masturbator."

"My dad is going reverse cowgirl. It's not get your dick off for the ol' dick off world."

"Would my wiener dog roll around in a boner ladies. Get stuck bitch im trying my fucking strap on over."

"The worst part about sneezing/ shitting yourself is upsetting me. Me: probly will."

"Thomas Jefferson is a shirt on. More drunk girls. Less blue waffle The worst part about those green M&Ms."

"Pauly shore was pretty entertaining. fat mike didnt sing bc he was takin her fishin..."

"The worst part about manifest destiny. that's the undertaker loses pickles."

This site is fucking awesome.

"Going to be at AVN looking for a content partner. Finally getting around to using Stay tuned for exciting?"

i don't even use twitter, but this is funny.

"New private Facebook account for auction news too. Next week we're putting up the UK many times and not!"

my assumption is that it takes posts from anybody with the word you use in their name.

like, i put "billy" and it mentioned SP and new songs and stuff several times.

@amberbwastaken

some winners:

Cleaned up at 10:31 a.m. That's either the day I play the shit made me a competition. Comedians...

Yayyyy!! Interesting mix! If your dress appropriately when I'm finding can't sleep and screamed WOOHOO?

LOL ​Pump some weed and bring me to blow him. Woke up for the rock of dead skin.

Currently employing the fuck tweens and Polaner Strawberry preserves...now I'm in skimpy clothes, surely!

Well, obviously, we met, lady??! you use the breaker I think if they have a plane...#onweed!

I'd like Cake?! Why yes I you. OH SHIT CONTACTS! Off to be on vinyl!! yayyyy!! Interesting mix!

Don't even 2% of Africa. those two things have in at 8 is June too much of Leon's balls sweat so I have a!

LOL fuck! should've labeled that when we have it! LOL your average 15 year old boy's laptop. exactly.

OH SHIT YES. 'My Dick' playing a Benedryl for the same time ever! Fuck the song's over me...

How am I have fresh out and don't want sunburn is entirely too mainstream minus I dieeeee That hit tasted!

Oh Chris Hardwick is 'I wanna fuck is clearly a dude who couldn't appreciate a show I'm going to!

Well stick with how much of people send you realize your dad owes you realize your penis! $1!!

this is pretty much exactly like how my twitter reads normally.

@nikachoo

After i like a bunch of a data plan, i cant share it just needs to the answer is about 7 pm thai chicken!

Ehhhh paid someone halp....can't...breath... love their vinyl for them seen both.

Favourite cuisine of the states to my iPhone :/ thank you. Same goes for them seen it. i was so artsy!

Thanks bud I'd even drink piss at this evening i agree, INFINITELY! no reason not stayin up and he's?

I like that, yes... more i dont blame you! that'd be my 8km night craving hot pockets. come visit!

Thanks bud I'd even drink piss at my twitter game is about to last time = 0_0 chicks with the same!

Dont want to get lost in a Persian girl...actually don't, they are there for funny tweets, awesome guy?

this site kicks ass

some goodies:

American football! the public? best way. Oops. print. Getting my left hand, i'm just laughed so i will be?

Why? so psyched about The Wire.

But never heard crashed the awesome about the universe. i am i! Technological dependency is she has sea?

Neither nor. elizabeth taylor was entirely underwhelmed by that tease!

The picture speaks for $60. i heard back WHILE fighting for 2 months ago to this is something to take.

"I am a punk rock band called passion pit. Team deathmatch The Pauly shore was here!"

"If anyone wanna see me naked? brah its Lupe fiasco. He kills it down on a voicemail about manifest."

"I could drop 50 bucks at 5:30 ITS TIME ITS TIME ITS VADER TIME ITS TIME Cmon I've let me up."

"Walk into the tiger. I usually just saw Reba McIntire riding a teen mom Gattis mother fucking rules."

"Richard petty is outside hammering and double dicks Don't fuck up, birthday bitch."

Apparently I talk about basketball and sleeping alot. Also I was sick a bunch this semester.

"Video of the new shooter sleeve or go to go to sleep later Sleeping in 2012 unless something out of my!"

"I haven't seen. Well, the doctors keep my first episode and was already 5am & antibiotic plus the court!"

"Silly girl Got nothin against the steroid pack and watch every yearbook is so well."

"That sounds just sleep this song on Community. Making blueberry poptarts. I have seen the doctor again."

"That is about these days. Haven't eaten yet today. Chapelle Show is pretty cool."

"I have a psychological disorder and I'm a clue what she's on espn3.com The Vicious Kind gets a sign I'll."

"I play basketball. Its not being sick. Rashida Jones is one with Basketball this late and Teddy grahams."

"I play basketball until I have seen the wrong show. Strange. Just got like you raised up with: tortilla?"

"Doctor time. Going back to NY or deported. I figured I throw up. Tonight won't have seen the unavoidable."

is it pumping directly into my thoughts of times more left 4 Stouts. But there is the first break i'd say!

Is cold, oh so i get to everybody has a record that Ozzy peed on the beatles anthology.

Oh so warm. the giant mo-fucking laser cannon. Tell him you both, i really hope he told the Gates -!

Doom Vest. Can watch Hockey. And just me. Nope, but she wasn't having any of Oaked Arrogant Bastard ale? (THIS ONE IS MY LIFE)

Also, Fuck yeah, everybody in my day has been pretty much. theres espresso in michigan next 48 hours.

If i do. I've been pretty much drinking and Genesis Games. just me. Cause you ain't got the ultimate.

Sounds effing awesome. Its ready for intenstinal disturbances. Fuckin' Vitus, thats awesome

Kim Kardashian looks fucking vacuum these fucking listen to Cough - Crippled Wizard in every bite.

Is a record is. I SAYS CAUSE I like how everybody else. I AM NOT WRONG. I GOT THIS! I SAYS IT.

Good job Amber. The Wesley Snipes conviction, i almost went from ninjas. LASER NIPPLES.

Fuck you for Breakfast. followed by pouring them off the walking dead finale. Whip yo hair like 4 Stouts.

I'd have one of Oaked Arrogant Bastard ale and you're drunk on fire once.

• 1 month later...

"Had a small case of the masterpiece that is a woman Salami! Clouds mistaken for dildos on Twitter!"

"Don't really know why Bon Jovi was pretty. Had a lot of facial hair for dildos on TV."

"Best headline ever? Bon Jovi was in the dog. So awesome. "

"My body sucks. It won't go to buy a rather good looking Scottish person on Twitter!"

@jefferygwatkins:

You should repeat. But it back. Saints really in 2003. It was his work is that crazy owl on that!

So sad, dude. I think you're record I hurt on in town? We coulda been mised! TBS rules. NBC is fantastic.

I watching The Fleecing has been better in 2010: Find yours @ 9PM. I'm concerned, keep Lil Wayne in 2000.

Well, then I think you anymore. Sweet. Where did that rationality is going to 3.

Hide them in March. It's no idea who wear Affliction shirts are 2-0. I slept on 3/26. 11AM-5PM.

That's because you and I absolutely hated typing the new record. Not a new album over mate?

If you're very intelligent. But not a crybaby. Tonight, Andrea and I'm going to win 'em!