Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism 2xLP 49.99

Yeah...that sucked.

Holy shit! I never heard that part of the story. Thanks for clearing that up. Sucks.

Yeah man. Here's the email I got (I never delete anything).

Dear Death Cab Customer-

You are receiving this email because you ordered Death Cab for Cutie’s "The Photo Album" on vinyl and/or "Transatlanticism" on vinyl. We regret to inform you that these two products are out of print and have been for quite some time. They were put up for sale on the band’s webstore due to an internal technical glitch.

Unfortunately, this means all orders for these two products have been cancelled and you have not been charged. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Should these two albums ever be re-issued on vinyl, we will make sure you are the first to know.

In the meantime, here is a coupon for 15% off your next Death Cab for Cutie store order: DCPBTA15

Again, we are sorry for the miscommunication regarding "The Photo Album" LP and "Transatlanticism" LP.

If you have any further questions about this or any other Death Cab store related matter, please email [email protected]

All the best,

Death Cab Webstore TeamDear Death Cab Customer

Barsuck needs to repress. Photo Album in particular. I see that thing on ebay for over $100 regularly. I had one this last year listened to it a couple times, did a 24/96khz archive then decided I'm not pretentious/emo enough to like Death Cab anymore and sold it to a very grateful kid on the other board.... for a profit... somehow.

1: I thought a European pressing of this had been available for a long time. I know Amoeba has had lots of copies on the shelves for at least the last few months. They were also charging 49.99. Luckily I got one back in 2005.

2: I emailed Barsuk about a Photo Album and Facts repress a couple months ago and this is what they said: "there are so so so many factors in re-issuing those pieces of vinyl, but believe us, we are trying our best!! we can't afford the ebay prices either, and nobody should have to.

keep checking in, but believe us when we say that it's on our radar!"

I think it's just a matter of time.

Barsuck needs to repress. Photo Album in particular. I see that thing on ebay for over $100 regularly. I had one this last year listened to it a couple times, did a 24/96khz archive then decided I'm not pretentious/emo enough to like Death Cab anymore and sold it to a very grateful kid on the other board.... for a profit... somehow.

whoa...i need to sell the shit out of this record before it gets repressed.