new Thrice track

Guest scriptedrain
I personally am still a huge fan of The Illusion of Safety...haven't been much into the new stuff though.

Ever listen to "Identity Crisis"? It's my favorite release by them, haven't really been into the newer stuff either.

I must live a very sheltered life

But i thought thrice played poppy punk attempts at hardcore ? whats all this new shit on there myspace ? i seriously thought it was another band............wtf?

youre living in 2002

No I'm not , I never got into thrice , i was over 16

I'm way back in 95 with finding the rhythms / fuel for the hate game.

I personally am still a huge fan of The Illusion of Safety...haven't been much into the new stuff though.

Ever listen to "Identity Crisis"? It's my favorite release by them, haven't really been into the newer stuff either.

Oh, for sure I've listened to it...I liked it, but I felt like Illusion was a huge step forward. The rest have just seemed like they "matured," as in "slowed down, turned down the volume, started fucking around with other instruments and turned pretentious."

Guest scriptedrain

From an update on Thrice's website yesterday:

"For those of you who are wondering, we are definitely planning on releasing a vinyl version of the Alchemy Index. I can’t really say much about it at the moment because we’re still trying to work out the details, but yes, it will happen."