Many RSD Releases FT! C&C, BTBAM, Circa Survive +

nothingnatural

So I have mentioned it in other threads but I have the following RSD items for trade:

City and Colour - Sometimes (2 copies)

BTBAM - Hypersleep Dialogues (2 copies)

Circa Survive - Appendage EP

Fucked Up - David's Town

I already have a deal worked out on one of the copies of C&C. If for some reason it does not go through, it will be back up for trade. I got 2, so obviously, there's one more up for trade.

I do not have a want list available as there's not enough time in the world for me to make one. I am accepting trade lists.

Here's a sampling of what I listen to: Failure, Queens of the Stone Age, Lush, Autolux, Deftones, Cave In, Hum, Unkle, DJ Shadow, No Knife, Shiner, Cocteau Twins, Belong, Slowdive, Paw, Off!, Will Haven, Portishead, Kyuss, Tool, Pelican, Red Sparowes, Russian Circles, Elliott Smith, Tegan and Sara, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Baroness, Jamiroquai, Mastodon, Ours, Curve, Radiohead, A Perfect Circle, Junius, Constants, Caspian, Sunny Day Real Estate, Abominable Iron Sloth, God Lives Underwater, Kylesa, Hella, PJ Harvey, King Crimson, Quicksand....to name a few

EDIT- I am getting far too many PMs about selling stuff. I am doing trades and trades only. Sorry.

something on my tradelist (below) for C&C?

What'll it take to make you part with you The Chariot -glow in the dark?

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNe....gle-33 7658.jsp

AHEM

Here's a sampling of what I listen to: Failure, Queens of the Stone Age, Lush, Autolux, Deftones, Cave In, Hum, Unkle, DJ Shadow, No Knife, Shiner, Cocteau Twins, Belong, Slowdive, Paw, Off!, Will Haven, Portishead, Kyuss, Tool, Pelican, Red Sparowes, Russian Circles, Elliott Smith, Tegan and Sara, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Baroness, Jamiroquai, Mastodon, Ours, Curve, Radiohead, A Perfect Circle, Junius, Constants, Caspian, Sunny Day Real Estate, Abominable Iron Sloth, God Lives Underwater, Kylesa, Hella, PJ Harvey, King Crimson, Quicksand....to name a few

did we just become best friends? :P

Can you check my tradelist for C&C?

Didn't see anything that sparked my interest, sorry.

What colors are your BTBAM EP's?

Clear blue and clear orange.

Interested in either of the BTBAM's. I got cash or AFI's Decemberunderground on a set of 6, 7".

I don't listen to AFI or any bands like that, sorry.

something on my tradelist (below) for C&C?

Didn't see anything that sparked my interest, sorry.