Going to my Store (Possible RSD/Glassjaw content)

Okay, so like I've been saying I'd do, I'm on my way down to my record store right now for Record Store Day stuff. I don't know what there'll be left but hopefully I can at least help a few of you out. For full disclosure: from Canada to US, it WILL cost me $9 to ship one light single LP, $12.50 will let me ship 2 (MAYBE 3) records. Any more than that and something else will have to be worked out.

Also, please be aware that tax is 15% in Nova Scotia.

I figure the easiest way for me to work things out with people from my phone is via email, so I'll leave my jeremysexytime AT gmail DOT com address (also my Paypal address). Please, for the love, do NOT email me before I've posted the list of what's there. I'll get cranky, and will probably ignore it completely.

I guess that the way this will work is first come first serve, whoever is able to pay me first will get it. I will not buy anything for you if you can't Paypal me before I've checked out, unless I know you and trust you. Please leave a note of what you're paying for. I'll ask that you please either send as a gift (with your address in the notes as well), or add an extra $1 or $2 (depending on how much you're spending) to cover Paypal fees.

Also, do NOT send me money unless we've already discussed. Unless you just want to donate to the cause, in which case I gratefully accept.

Okay.

Record List

Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute - $25.99 + tax 2 copies

Superchunk LP - $27.99 1 copy

Kings of Leon 10" $22.99 1 copy

A Day to Remember 7" (teal) - $7.99 (5 copies)

Green Day / Husker Du 7" $12.99 (1 copy)

Silverstein 7" $8.99 (2 copies)

Deftones rocket skates 7" - $10.99 2-3 copies

Gaslight Anthem 7" $10.99 (1 copy)

There ARE lots of other things but it's taking a long time to type all this so

I'll edit this once I get there, then reply to the thread to let everyone know. Feel free to discuss. If there's something that would make more sense or be more fair, let me know. I'll keep checking this thread until I get there, then I'll only reply to email until I've left the store.

I'll edit this once I get there

are you laptoppin' in da rekkid sto?

if you find a copy of Shudder To Think - Pony Express Record for less than $20 let me know.

it's been on my want list for years but i don't want to drop ebay prices for it, so i'd rather have a busted up used copy, they just never show up...ever..

Nope, iPhone 4. I don't think my store has wifi but I'd they do I'll totally whip out my MacBook. It'll probably take me a few minutes to update it from here but I don't expect things to sell in that time.

I'll keep an eye out for those things Bob, but I don't think I saw them Saturday. What genre is Shudder To Think?

Every time I post in this thread the viewcount doubles, lolololololololol.