Clearance at Epitaph (Kings Road) Store

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I'd be glad to, but that place is about 2 hours and 15 minutes from my home. We just happened to be stepping out that day. It's in Great Lakes Crossing Mall, which is one of the biggest shopping destinations in the state, so maybe someone else on this board that lives closer to Auburn Hills can help you out.

Man, I'd be glad to, but that place is about 2 hours and 15 minutes from my home. We just happened to be stepping out that day. It's in Great Lakes Crossing Mall, which is one of the biggest shopping destinations in the state, so maybe someone else on this board that lives closer to Auburn Hills can help you out.

haha, I kind of expected that it would be a case like that. What state is it in? I might be able to have it sent to my local HT. I think they do that. Thanks for letting me know. If I had known it was that much of a trek for you, I never would have asked.

Scored a blue Shape of Punk

that's sure nice of them to sell this to someone that didn't preorder the 2xLP. dicks. i got this on black. what's the deal?

Grab it and sell your black. It isn't difficult to turn this album around on any color. That sucks that that happened but if you're dying for a blue, this is probably your last chance to score without selling your soul.

Grab it and sell your black. It isn't difficult to turn this album around on any color. That sucks that that happened but if you're dying for a blue, this is probably your last chance to score without selling your soul.

i can't see getting $22 for a used black copy though. grr. i know my friend wants a copy of this album, i'll just have to pawn it off on him.