RSD leftovers at sunriserecords

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot topic charges 30 bucks to ship to Canada, I guess Sunrise is following their lead and charging similar rates. I ordered from them just now and the order numbers are still under 500, the email looks like it came from someone's home account - it's not a huge operation.

Also, take a peak a that Mastodon price, someone messed up!

Actually, Sunrise is a chain record store with at least a dozen stores. I don't think mail order is there thing.

They have a huge store in Toronto that got a serious quantity of RSD stuff.

I know mail order isn't their thing, I was just making the comparison - though they are starting to branch out into different areas, lots of crap like Charlie Sheen shirts and Tru Blood drinks.

After I went to my local record store, I checked them out, not only did they have a ton of the exclusives - they let their ID card holders in an hour early. I got there 10 minutes after the actual opening and the only thing I wasn't able to get was Davids Town and the Queen release - I managed to pick them up at another Sunrise later in the day.

^^^^^^^^

how much did you have to pay (for the ID card) to get in early?

ID card costs $15 for membership which gives you 20% off all purchases over $20 and 5% off anything under.

You can pick the card up for half price on Tuesdays.

My Sunrise still has a bunch of Foo's, Gorillaz and Daft Punk.

Which one?

ID card costs $15 for membership which gives you 20% off all purchases over $20 and 5% off anything under.

You can pick the card up for half price on Tuesdays.

My Sunrise still has a bunch of Foo's, Gorillaz and Daft Punk.

Which one?

St. Catharines location, in the Pen Center. Will be stopping in there tomorrow to see what they have left.

What exactly are you looking for? If they have what you are looking for, I could possibly grab it for you. I am coming up to T.O. on Friday to see Battles play at the Mod Club.