Fleet Foxes Limited Release of New Album

Popped up in my Twitter feed that they will be releasing their new album on white vinyl (limited to 200) at participating stores, along with silk screened posters. Check to see if a record store near you will be participating.

http://www.subpop.com/channel/blog/fleet_foxes_release_events

this is going to be such a clusterfuck.

I think most stores are being instructed to hold some sort of listening event/raffle to give away the 1 copy, so I doubt it. As to the rest of the 150, well, we shall see.

"The other 120 are for the band, Sub Pop staff and we kept a few for future giveaways for charity etc." - Richard at Sub Pop.

My local store is doing a raffle for the white version, but they had 20 or so autographed versions that that they went through during a midnight sale last night.

I got the white copy they had at my local store. They did a raffle and since they moved the original time back an hour to fit in a in store there were like 20 people there. Actually, my girlfriend won it and I think I am taking her to anything involving rare vinyl since last time she came with me she got a thirdman tri color 7'.