MLIW - My Love My Way & Witness represses

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
NO ONE IS RESPONDING TO ME ABOUT GETTING THIS. I ORDERED IT AND IT SAID IT WOULD BE HERE IN MID MAY. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Yeah when things aren't going the way I want, I usually scream at the top of my lungs and panic and suddenly everyone has all the answers.

errrr, not to mention, on the front page of his website, right next to the link you clicked to get his email address:

05-12-11

Thank you to everyone who has pre-ordered the Modern Life Is War LP's! Just to give a quick update, the clear copies are now sold out! Both LP's are getting ready to ship from the pressing plant in the next couple of days, there was a litttle hang up with 'Witness' but nothing major. We are now just waiting on the printed materials for the release. The records will be shipping out the first week of June! Thank you for patience and your support. Once these records begin to ship, we will start announcing more information about the releases we have planned for this year!

jussayin'.

• 2 weeks later...
first week of june = this week.

Anytime I hear first week of any month I assume they go out beginning of the second week.

i assume it's the first full week, which would mean they should go out this week. i wouldn't get too bent out of shape about this. it was a pretty unexpected repress, and a really good deal in my opinion. people need to relax. this wasn't even a long pre-order.

edit: by "you" i don't mean you personally. i more-so mean mr. caps-lock up top. btw, how bout those no sleep subscriptions? :-/

Anytime I hear first week of any month I assume they go out beginning of the second week.

i assume it's the first full week, which would mean they should go out this week. i wouldn't get too bent out of shape about this. it was a pretty unexpected repress, and a really good deal in my opinion. people need to relax. this wasn't even a long pre-order.

edit: by "you" i don't mean you personally. i more-so mean mr. caps-lock up top. btw, how bout those no sleep subscriptions? :-/

Yeah I figured you didn't mean me. And yeah I'm just glad to be getting such a cool repress of this. No Sleep is just going to send one box in December with a years worth of stuff at this rate.

• 2 weeks later...

just in case your keyboard can't direct you to lifelinerecords.net:

Thank you everyone for your patience. Originally, we were supposed to have everything here by the end of May according to the pressing plant. Unfortunately, there was a bit of a mix up at the pressing plant that caused a delay. Currently we have the covers and vinyl for “My Love. My Way”, and the covers and inserts for “Witness”. We are waiting on the “My Love. My Way” inserts and “Witness” vinyl! The good news is the two items we are waiting on have now been shipped, so we will have them shortly. We will post another brief update soon as the records are packed up and we start to ship out the pre-orders. Thank you for your patience and support!!

• 2 weeks later...
I'll call Joe and tell him to come here and post an update...I say this over and over again, but Joe's as stand up of a guy as I've ever met, he's just super fucking busy with his day jobs.

this. never had any problems ordering from lifeline. sometimes it takes a while to get things but you always get what you order.

Thank you suchashorttime and Justin,

Justin texted me this morning about this thread. The records have been getting stuffed, it took FOREVER to get the "Witness" vinyl! The pressing plant lost the labels to the records, the old plates were worn out and had to order new ones (not that big of a deal, but the plant didn't realized that till they put them on the press), AND then when the plant had the plates in and the lables they ran out of the color vinyl that was needed to make the record! I've never had a record, mind you it's a repress!, take so long before!!!

Thanks again for everyone that ordered I'm going to do my best to have these all out this week.

Joe