The Royal Wedding

when i got here this morning, my supervisor informed me that i missed out, cuz they just kissed.

my mom is going nuts over the whole thing. she also wonders where TLC found all the gay guys to be their correspondents.

i, myself, think it's pretty cool (one of those things you can tell your kids you remember watching when you talk about the good ol' days), but it's pretty silly how crazy some people are getting about it.

Was wondering if this would be brought up on here!

Been watching the coverage on TV this morning and i enjoyed it more than i thought i would but still finding it quite hard to understand why it's such a big deal. Also, half the people interviewed in the crowd were American, seems like a ton have come over to watch from the crowd.

Been watching the coverage on TV this morning and i enjoyed it more than i thought i would but still finding it quite hard to understand why it's such a big deal. Also, half the people interviewed in the crowd were American, seems like a ton have come over to watch from the crowd.

people are complaining about the cost and the excess, etc, but i don't think they take into account all the billions in tourism revenue this will bring to britain as a result.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':ecqasppn]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':ecqasppn]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

people are complaining about the cost and the excess, etc, but i don't think they take into account all the billions in tourism revenue this will bring to britain as a result.

well, the family paid for everything apart for the security which was paid for by the public, i don't have as big a problem with that than a lot of people do. However, i don't think this will bring in billions as a result, it's only a short event and i've definitely not noticed a huge invasion of tourists in london around the event.

well, the family paid for everything apart for the security which was paid for by the public, i don't have as big a problem with that than a lot of people do. However, i don't think this will bring in billions as a result, it's only a short event and i've definitely not noticed a huge invasion of tourists in london around the event.

i guess what i meant was that with the economy being so poor, people were disturbed that so much was being spent on this. i only paraphrased the billions from what little i heard on the wedding coverage on tv. i blame tlc for inflated figures, haha. i think they were also taking into account how much the 24/7 wedding coverage would have cost britain if they had to pay for it all as advertising for their tourism industry.

i don't care...getting excited about this is equalivant to caring about chelsea clinton's wedding...

royal family > chelsea clinton

I don't know about that. That's the sad truth. The Clintons are probably in ever way more powerful than the royal family. The royal family only wins on historical/pomp grounds.