The greatest song of all time...

The crazy thing is that the guy that wrote "Hey Jealousy" was kicked out of the band before the CD even came out, and eventually killed himself.

This is true. However, people try to link his suicide with the fact that "Hey Jealousy" became such a big hit without him being in the band when in fact it was his depression and alcoholism that led to his suicide (these are also the reasons they kicked him out of the band). I'm sure there was anxiety over his bandmates getting all the credit for his song, but he had preexisting issues.

I only mention this because I hear this story a lot where people say, "The dude who wrote 'Hey Jealousy' was kicked out of the the Gin Blossoms before it became and a hit and later he killed himself because of the song."

More Than A Feeling. #1 Rock Song. Forever.

All I really want to do is start a Boston cover band and try to play anything as well as Scholz did. Too bad their other albums blew, but Boston 1 is a testament in stone. Tom Scholz(now a missle scientist) played every single part on that album, except drums and the song Let Me Take you Home Tonight. Brad Delp too, what a voice

unbeatable imo

More Than A Feeling. #1 Rock Song. Forever.

All I really want to do is start a Boston cover band and try to play anything as well as Scholz did. Too bad their other albums blew, but Boston 1 is a testament in stone. Tom Scholz(now a missle scientist) played every single part on that album, except drums and the song Let Me Take you Home Tonight. Brad Delp too, what a voice

unbeatable imo

Pretty wicked riff.

dude if i wrote hey jealousy, i would have killed myself. i mean how can you go thru life realizing that you will never ever top what you just did, and then everything you do from that point on would pale in comparison.

i dont think i could handle that level of stress.,

obviously he was living life by the frank sinatra adage

“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

and after hey jealousy even the alcohol didn't help.