xfiles

I voted yes, even though I think the show should have ended 3 or 4 seasons before it did. There was so much great mythology set up that never got any real payoff (namely the Mulder's sister/alienz angle). Still an awesome show, and way better than most of the shit that was on around the same time.

Guest scriptedrain
it was the best scifi series ever, until they took scully and mulder out as the main characters... ugh. the final show was a huge let down too. but the first 7 seasons were solid

I'm with you. Bringing in the T-1000 = Jumping the shark?

Guest genericinsight

I actually love a good portion of the whole series. While I'm not a fan of the Doggett episodes, some of the stand alone/non mythology ones during those seasons were good.

I would buy the DVD's but since both the Sci-Fi Channel and TNT rerun the episodes so often I don't see any real need to.

I voted yes, even though I think the show should have ended 3 or 4 seasons before it did. There was so much great mythology set up that never got any real payoff (namely the Mulder's sister/alienz angle). Still an awesome show, and way better than most of the shit that was on around the same time.

Couldn't have said it better.

Guest genericinsight
Amazing series, and the stand alone (non-mythology) episodes of the last two seasons were amazing. Burt Reynolds as God and the Brady Bunch episodes in particular.

I myself was a fan of the human bat episode, the one with the little boy who came back from the dead to avenge his kidnapper, and the kid/mom who were really living insects. Those episodes were great from the last two seasons.

true!

first episode i saw of this was something to do with some toilet monster. i think someone was sitting on it, and this thing came up, and it scared the the living daylights out of me

i went straight to bed after that. didnt even hang around to watch it. i was scared. watched just about every episode afer that. had the books. a t shirt

i was a young fella, but id still watch it if it was on now