PO: ALKALINE TRIO "Damnesia" 2xLP

For those who have yet to receive any sort of confirmation

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your recent order and email. I apologize for any delay on your order, we are finishing up all of the pre-orders. Due to the high volume of orders on this release, it is taking us an extra day to process the remaining orders. Your items will be shipped out soon and you should receive an email confirmation shortly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Cody

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who have yet to receive any sort of confirmation
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your recent order and email. I apologize for any delay on your order, we are finishing up all of the pre-orders. Due to the high volume of orders on this release, it is taking us an extra day to process the remaining orders. Your items will be shipped out soon and you should receive an email confirmation shortly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Cody

Got the Same exact email response from KRM.

Anyone get theirs from Kings Road yet? Still no confirmation and my order status just says "Paid - Shipping Soon"

Definitely not stoked on Kings Road right now, 3 days after release date and nothing from them on a pre-order, but almost a week before the Strung Out release date Fat already had them shipped out and delivered to most who pre-ordered.

Maybe its just me but if you do a pre-order you should have it to the customer on or before the release date.

Anyone get theirs from Kings Road yet? Still no confirmation and my order status just says "Paid - Shipping Soon"

Definitely not stoked on Kings Road right now, 3 days after release date and nothing from them on a pre-order, but almost a week before the Strung Out release date Fat already had them shipped out and delivered to most who pre-ordered.

Maybe its just me but if you do a pre-order you should have it to the customer on or before the release date.

Yeah, and weren't preorders up nearly 2 months ago? If thats not enough time to get your shit together and the records out the door upon release date, you probably shouldn't have been so gung-ho to take our money so far in advance, Kings Road.

Yeah, and weren't preorders up nearly 2 months ago? If thats not enough time to get your shit together and the records out the door upon release date, you probably shouldn't have been so gung-ho to take our money so far in advance, Kings Road.

Wow people you need to chill out! It's less than a week past the release date. Have you ever ordered from Paper and Plastick? Put it in perspective.

Seriously...this board is nothing but bitching sometimes.

Delays are almost expected with pre-orders now. Shit happens, Kings Road knows what they are doing and will obviously ship orders out as soon as they can.

sometimes? :)

I think what makes it even more annoying is that cinderblock got the alkaline trio store bundles to people "early" (one day for me)

that said, maybe the delay is because of the lighter, not the record

They are selling the yellow on tour, does anyone know what that was limited to? I didn't pick it up, but I did get the 15th anniversary tour poster, signed and numbered #90/500. Skiba was fucking wasted tonight and must have talked for a total of 30 minutes. Dan and Derek looked so pissed.

Pretty sure it's 500