Farewell Continental - "¡Hey, Hey Pioneers!"

I heard back from P+P today and according to them, this item should have never been on sale in the first place and there isn't an update.

It was also one of the rudest customer service emails I have ever received complete with "I can't assist you as a customer if you're not our customer." All I was asking was if there was any update on when this will be available.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard back from P+P today and according to them, this item should have never been on sale in the first place and there isn't an update.

It was also one of the rudest customer service emails I have ever received complete with "I can't assist you as a customer if you're not our customer." All I was asking was if there was any update on when this will be available.

Wow. This extremely saddens me. I now, officially, HATE, this label.

I just found this message board. Glad to see I'm not the only one with this vinyl still on their mind. I also pre-ordered back in May, and obviously haven't heard anything since June either. Over the past 6 weeks I've emailed Blue Collar twice, and tried to catch either Justin or Farewell Continental on Twitter to see if they had any info. No response from anyone on the issue. Just glad I found this message board to see that people are actually still talking about the potential release of the album. Blue Collar has been sitting on my $35 for the vinyl + T-shirt for 6 months now (and no, the t-shirt never arrived either). I was getting close to telling them I want a refund if this vinyl isn't gonna happen.

considering these were put up for pre-order in early May and the last update was in June saying "delayed to undetermined date," it kinda puts the whole MTS TOYPAJ situation to shame. maybe a bit more in perspective for all those whiners whining about MTS.
I love it when people come in here and think they are making an earnest approach Talking about something they have no clue of the actual inner workings.

I sent an email to Farewell Continental's email address and received this message from them on November 5th:

We apologize for the ridiculous tardiness of the delivery of the items you ordered, but it is all the fault of our record label. They are not very organized and somehow never got around to pressing the vinyl and now after months of trying to get a hold of them finally have said that they will be done soon. We have no idea if this is the case, but it is extremely ridiculous. We are super bummed as a band because we never say anything unless we mean to do it. I hope you can forgive this extreme delay as the record will be brilliant when you see what we've done for it. Keep checking in and feel free to bombard the label with emails as the squeaky wheel usually gets fixed if you know what we mean.

Thanks and again, our apologies.

-TFCGofNA

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Dan,

Your order 233436 has shipped and the tracking/shipping number (if applicable) is below. A helpful tip: to easily check the status of your shipment, visit Google and simply paste the number below into the search box. Please note that while UPS provides point-by-point tracking, USPS delivery confirmation numbers are typically only scanned upon arrival at their final destination. Thank you for your business, and have a nice day!

Shipped on 11/23/2011: 9449010200883210823929

Sincerely,

Blue Collar Distro

THE DAY IS HERE! THE RECORD HAS SHIPPED!

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Dan,

Your order 233436 has shipped and the tracking/shipping number (if applicable) is below. A helpful tip: to easily check the status of your shipment, visit Google and simply paste the number below into the search box. Please note that while UPS provides point-by-point tracking, USPS delivery confirmation numbers are typically only scanned upon arrival at their final destination. Thank you for your business, and have a nice day!

Shipped on 11/23/2011: 9449010200883210823929

Sincerely,

Blue Collar Distro

THE DAY IS HERE! THE RECORD HAS SHIPPED!

Finally! Hope I get this email soon!