PO: NicK 13 (Tiger Army) LP:

I know sometimes the poor turnout is bad promoting. Saw that the Three Bad Jacks are playing in a few weeks...They don't have any indication on website or myspace that they are playin at the Prophet Bar in Dallas on the 28th....They are playin @ Lola's, which is now posted on myspace, but it wasn't a week or so ago. No promoting=less people. It sucks sometimes having to really search to see who's playin....then again, maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places....

damn id really to catch TBD but ill be exiled up in lubbock then, maybe i can make the trek down to catch it

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know sometimes the poor turnout is bad promoting. Saw that the Three Bad Jacks are playing in a few weeks...They don't have any indication on website or myspace that they are playin at the Prophet Bar in Dallas on the 28th....They are playin @ Lola's, which is now posted on myspace, but it wasn't a week or so ago. No promoting=less people. It sucks sometimes having to really search to see who's playin....then again, maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places....

damn id really to catch TBD but ill be exiled up in lubbock then, maybe i can make the trek down to catch it

I saw them about 6 or 7 years ago in Seattle... Didn't know anything about them then....They came out and started their set off with the Ace of Spades (Moterhead)....sounded amazing, and with stand up bass....great show... They havn't put any new material out Forever...I don't think there is anything new since I saw them. Not released yet anyways.

I saw them about 6 or 7 years ago in Seattle... Didn't know anything about them then....They came out and started their set off with the Ace of Spades (Moterhead)....sounded amazing, and with stand up bass....great show... They havn't put any new material out Forever...I don't think there is anything new since I saw them. Not released yet anyways.

no they havent. my brother has seen them a bunch of times in san diego and says they put on a good show, and crazy in the head was an awesome album, so i might make the drive

Just got this email:

Thanks to all of you who have already placed your orders for the Nick 13 record! For the rest of you who have waited to order, here's an update on the availability of the limited-edition vinyl packages:

The "Ultimate Package", featuring the extremely limited-edition "Coffee Swirl" LP, was officially sold out within a couple of hours of the presale launch a couple of weeks ago. However, five of these orders were recently canceled. Therefore, five more of the Ultimate Packages will be made available precisely at 2PM Pacific Time on Wednesday, May 25th at www.nick13.com.

The "Bottled Cola" vinyl and "Gold Rush" vinyl are going fast, and may not last until street date. You can order these, along with the 180g black virgin vinyl, as part of the other available packages until they run out!

After Monday May 30th, some of the packages will disappear, and some of the prices will go up - so now is the time to act!

CLICK HERE TO PREORDER NICK 13'S ALBUM - AND GET THE LIMITED EDITION VINYL BEFORE THEY RUN OUT

Don't forget that EVERYONE who takes part in the preorder will get an instant download of a new track from the album called "All Alone" to tide you over until street date!

VINYL DETAILS:

Vinyl A: “Bottled Cola” colored vinyl (Limited to 500 copies)

Vinyl B: “Gold Rush” colored vinyl (Limited to 500 copies)

Vinyl C: “Coffee Swirl” colored vinyl (Limited to 100 copies, each hand numbered & signed by Nick 13!)

Vinyl D: Ultra-heavy 180-200 gram virgin vinyl (Stickered 1st pressing, limited to 500 copies)

Nick will be touring the country in support of his solo record - Mark your calendars, and RSVP on Facebook! NEW AUGUST DATES!

Jun 10 - West Hollywood, CA - Troubadour [tickets] [facebook] - WILL SELL OUT SOON

Jun 11 - West Hollywood, CA - Troubadour [sOLD OUT] [facebook]

Jun 14 - Denver, CO - Bluebird Theater [tickets] [facebook]

Jun 16 - St. Louis, MO - Firebird [tickets] [facebook]

Jun 17 - Indianapolis, IN - Radio Radio [tickets] [facebook]

Jun 18 - Ferndale, MI - Magic Bag [tickets] [facebook]

Jun 19 - Millvale, PA - Mr. Smalls Theater [tickets] [facebook]

Jun 21 - Philadelphia, PA - Johnny Brendas [tickets] [facebook]

Jun 22 - Allston, MA - Brighton Music Hall [tickets] [facebook]

Jun 24 - New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom [tickets] [facebook]

Jun 25 - Washington, DC - The Black Cat [tickets] [facebook]

Jun 27 - Atlanta, GA - Vinyl [tickets] [facebook]

Jun 28 - Nashville, TN - Mercy Lounge [tickets] [facebook]

Jun 30 - Chicago, IL - Lincoln Hall [tickets] [facebook]

Aug 11 - Santa Barbara, CA - Velvet Jones [tickets] [facebook]

Aug 12 - San Luis Obispo, CA - SLO Brewing Company [tickets] [facebook]

Aug 13 - Sparks, NV - The Alley [facebook]

Aug 15 - Portland, OR - Aladdin Theater [tickets] [facebook]

Aug 16 - Seattle, WA - Tractor Tavern [facebook]

Aug 19 - San Francisco, CA - Great American Music Hall [tickets] [facebook]

Aug 20 - Santa Cruz, CA - Rio Theatre [facebook]

Sep 18 - Austin, TX - Austin City Limits Music Festival [tickets] [facebook]

how's shipping? I hate when you have to go through the whole ordering process to find out the shipping cost

in related news, the CD is up on Interpunk w/ an autographed poster, so I'd imagine a similar deal will be popping up for the vinyl as well. also, the CD comes out in, what, two weeks? so there should be more songs to base your decision on relatively soon (if that's how you roll)

how's shipping? I hate when you have to go through the whole ordering process to find out the shipping cost

in related news, the CD is up on Interpunk w/ an autographed poster, so I'd imagine a similar deal will be popping up for the vinyl as well. also, the CD comes out in, what, two weeks? so there should be more songs to base your decision on relatively soon (if that's how you roll)

shipping for one LP is like 8 bucks :-[

shipping for one LP is like 8 bucks :-[

hmm... I'll wait for interpunk or someone else then. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

for those who are interested, this is /finally/ available on interpunk and amazon, albeit at the insane price of $19.50 and $18.17, respectively.

with the $10 shipping from the nick 13 webstore, these seem to be the cheapest option if you just want the record, but still, ouch...

Color options on Interpunk (black, "Bottled Cola", and "Gold Rush")

http://interpunk.com/search.cfm?cat=1&fmt=6&&searchfor=Nick%2013

Amazon (not sure if it's black or random)

http://www.amazon.com/Nick-13/dp/B00584UBSY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1310337445&sr=8-6

Really wish I had gotten the coffee swirl. Did not expect to fall in the love with this record but in my opinion it's fantastic. Been dying since I bought the cd to listen to it on my record player so ill buy from interpunk for sure.

Saw Nick 13 perform here in Nashville and he was amazing. If you get a chance to see him perform this record do not pass on it.

• 2 weeks later...