PO: NicK 13 (Tiger Army) LP:

Nick 13 solo LP finally seeing the light! Got an email with this info in it:

The wait is over - the time has finally come - starting this very moment, you can place your pre-order for Nick's new self-titled solo record over at www.nick13.com. Amongst the package options are a chance to pick up some VERY limited edition vinyl. As a subscriber to the official Nick 13 newsletter, you are receiving first notice about the on-sale ... we won't be alerting everyone else until later this afternoon - so you'd better act fast if you want first dibs! EVERYONE who takes part in the preorder will be able to download a new track from the album called "All Alone" to tide you over until street date!

PACKAGE DETAILS:

Vinyl A - "Bottled Cola" colored vinyl (Limited to 500 copies)

Vinyl B - "Gold Rush" colored vinyl (Limited to 500 copies)

Vinyl C - "Coffee Swirl" colored vinyl (Limited to 100 copies, each hand-numbered and signed by Nick 13!)

Vinyl D - Ultra-heavy 180-200 gram virgin vinyl (Stickered 1st pressing, limited to 500 copies)

Ultimate Package (only 70 available, limit one per customer):

Vinyl A, Vinyl B, AND ultra-rare signed & numbered Vinyl C

LP Package includes download card

Signed promo poster

Exclusive, limited T-shirt

Instant download of "All Alone"

Gold Package:

Pick TWO LP's from Vinyl A/B/D

Signed promo poster

LP & Shirt Package:

Pick one LP from Vinyl A/B/D

Promo poster

CD & Shirt Package:

CD

Promo poster

TOUR DATES

Jun 10 - West Hollywood, CA - Troubadour

Jun 11 - West Hollywood, CA - Troubadour

Jun 14 - Denver, CO - Bluebird Theater

Jun 16 - St. Louis, MO - Firebird

Jun 17 - Indianapolis, IN - Radio Radio

Jun 18 - Ferndale, MI - Magic Bag

Jun 19 - Millvale, PA - Mr. Smalls Theater

Jun 21 - Philadelphia, PA - Johnny Brendas

Jun 22 - Allston, MA - Brighton Music Hall

Jun 24 - New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom

Jun 25 - Washington, DC - The Black Cat

Jun 27 - Atlanta, GA - Vinyl

Jun 28 - Nashville, TN - Mercy Lounge

Jun 30 - Chicago, IL - Lincoln Hall

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Some of these shows in Dallas have had a piss poor turnout. The worse was last year or so when I went and saw Austin Lucas...there was about 14 people there....INCLUDING the other bands! So actual attendence was about 5....great show still. Was like a personal set for me....but will he come back through? I don't know, No people no money to make....One of the Chuck Ragan shows I went to was pretty small...border line, but he has come back through twice since then. Nothing wrong with small crowds...just gotta think, no money for the bands and it will be harder to get them to come out.

......I'm pissed I missed this show.

well of course he had to say it but i think he was sincere about saying that he enjoyed the trip out here and would be back soon. it was tough cuz alot of people arent aware of what he has been working on, once it gets out i think it will pick up, the style can really appeal to a broad audience and is perfect for touring in the south

I know sometimes the poor turnout is bad promoting. Saw that the Three Bad Jacks are playing in a few weeks...They don't have any indication on website or myspace that they are playin at the Prophet Bar in Dallas on the 28th....They are playin @ Lola's, which is now posted on myspace, but it wasn't a week or so ago. No promoting=less people. It sucks sometimes having to really search to see who's playin....then again, maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places....

I left Dallas before the Gypsy Tea Room existed, and came back when they were already closed. Heard a little about it.... My favorite spot in the day was called Slipped Disc Studios which then moved and changed the name eventually to Common Grounds....Only went to the new spot two times once to see screeching weasel, the other to see GG Allin.