PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

My dad was in the printing business for 20 years and was honestly blown away by the quality of the printing on this, he also is convinced it is impossible that this cost any less than $20 just to make. Are you guys able to reveal where this was printed and assembled?

No way.

What fun would that be?

My dad was in the printing business for 20 years and was honestly blown away by the quality of the printing on this, he also is convinced it is impossible that this cost any less than $20 just to make. Are you guys able to reveal where this was printed and assembled?

No way.

What fun would that be?

I figured as much :P Worth a shot

What Tre said.

Different parts of the project were manufactured in different places. The book isn't a stock item/packaging option of any kind, it was designed and created specifically for this release. When all is said in done, there is minimal profit at best on these. Ourselves and the band just wanted to make something interesting.

Thanks.

-J.

What Tre said.

Different parts of the project were manufactured in different places. The book isn't a stock item/packaging option of any kind, it was designed and created specifically for this release. When all is said in done, there is minimal profit at best on these. Ourselves and the band just wanted to make something interesting.

Thanks.

-J.

Oh I understand that much, he has explained to me all the intricacies put into the printing and binding, and how this thing is basically the Rolls Royce of hardcover books. Figured I'd share some kind words from a guy who did that stuff half his life.

got this in today my "book"/cover was bent to shit, any chance they made any extras?

No extras are available.

Sold out COMPLETELY in Pre-order.

Can you post some photos of your "Bent to shit" copy? I'm very curious as they shipped in hard corner boxes, bubble wrapped, and are extremely sturdy on their own. The delivery carrier would've had to run the thing over multiple times to destroy it.

Thanks.

-J.

^ Yeah, that damage is surprising.

Not much we can do for it, as they are packed sufficiently and marked "Fragile".

Sadly, for the most part, we have no spares available for replacements.

Related to damage, I would say that 80% of the customers in the U.S. who ordered this release chose "Media Mail" when there were other options there. I find it ironic that many who chose the slowest, most problematic, delivery option, are the ones who are publicly dying to get their copy asap.

We offer the "Media Mail" shipping option in the DW Estore because many want it to be there, but I STRONGLY suggest not using it, ever. In the future, pony up and spend the extra few dollars on a different delivery option if it's for something you are going to treasure. It may save you future headaches and hassles.

Thanks.

-J.

^ Yeah, that damage is surprising.

Not much we can do for it, as they are packed sufficiently.

We have no spares available for any replacements.

-J.

Oh trust me...I am not asking for replacement...I just wanted to show that I am surprised that it got that considering how well it was packed.

I'm thrilled to have this in my hands. As I already said, it's superb!