BMTH - Catalogue On Vinyl

Again, I can only hope someone cares, but I guess someone will like this:

Count Your Blessings = 180g Blue

Suicide Season = 180g Red

Long Title = 2LP, 180g Clear

Available from Plastichead in the UK:http://www.plastichead.com/catalogue.asp?ex=fitem&verb=F&target=LETV027LP

From Large/EMP in Europe:http://www.emp.de/bin/shop.php?prog=shop&mid=&article=199812&funktion=PRODUCTINFO&bildrub=&product=Bring%20Me%20T he%20Horizon:%20Count%20your%20blessings&tc=SEARCH

Don't know about America, sorry.

Pretty high price though, 'round 20 Pounds or Euro's.

i am all for records as a format (obviously), but some albums just shouldn't be pressed.

I can't really understand all the hate, I personally like Suicide Season, apart from the name. I understand that people hate on their looks, but I listen to them for the music they produce. Why shouldn't this be pressed?

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':b6tc8prq]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':b6tc8prq]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

i am all for records as a format (obviously), but some albums just shouldn't be pressed.

I can't really understand all the hate, I personally like Suicide Season, apart from the name. I understand that people hate on their looks, but I listen to them for the music they produce. Why shouldn't this be pressed?

because they don't make good music?

Who says it's not good music? Is it nog good if you say so?

There are enough fans that seem to enjoy the music they create, why isn't it good music?

There are enough fans that seem to enjoy the music they create, why isn't it good music?

i believe me saying that it isn't good music is my opinion.

a lot of people enjoy creed, so i guess they make good music too, using your logic!

a lot of people enjoy creed, so i guess they make good music too, using your logic!

If you would even read what I wrote back there, you would have seen that I asked why Bring me the horizon was bad music, because that is what you just said. I was wondering why said it was just bad, instead of explaining why you don't like it.

So, no, Creed is a band with fans, the fans like it, they think it is good music. It doesn't make it good. Isn't good a subjective word? Am I saying this correctly? Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, just don't call things bad without any reason. Just say you don't like it, explain us why and that's it, instead of telling people not to listen to this because "it's bad music".

What the fuck - they've got all those Orange amps just to look cool. Their sound (if you can even call it sound) is not what one would normally buy an Orange amp to get a similar tone out of...

Maybe haha.

I checked the full song, it felt weird. I don't like the weird autotuned parts, but there are actual mathcore parts in this song that are pretty okay, it makes you feel weird.

There Is A Hell... was a surprisingly good album.

I agree with this. I like a few songs off their other albums but I thought overall There Is a Hell was a solid release.

The track Blacklist off that album is fucking awesome. I would be that if a lot of people on this board heard that track and didnt know who it was they would like it.

Why I don't like Bring Me The Horizon:

I was at warped tour and I saw a bunch of cunt rags wearing those BMTH basketball jerseys. That is my only reason. Because they have fans that I would prefer to not associate myself with I choose not to listen to their music.

[image]

Okay I understand where you are coming from, a lot of people feel that way, and I understand it. Bands enough so I guess we'll just listen to what we like.

There Is A Hell... was a surprisingly good album.

I agree with this. I like a few songs off their other albums but I thought overall There Is a Hell was a solid release.

The track Blacklist off that album is fucking awesome. I would be that if a lot of people on this board heard that track and didnt know who it was they would like it.

It's pretty good indeed, bit sludgy but I think that's nice.

If you would even read what I wrote back there, you would have seen that I asked why Bring me the horizon was bad music, because that is what you just said. I was wondering why said it was just bad, instead of explaining why you don't like it.

So, no, Creed is a band with fans, the fans like it, they think it is good music. It doesn't make it good. Isn't good a subjective word? Am I saying this correctly? Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, just don't call things bad without any reason. Just say you don't like it, explain us why and that's it, instead of telling people not to listen to this because "it's bad music".

i read what you wrote. now you're just negating what you said previously for whatever reason. also, i never told anyone to not listen to it because it's bad music. you are more than welcome to listen to whatever you want. i'm sure people think a lot of music i listen to is terrible. i don't need a reason why because the reason doesn't matter. all that matters is that you like it!

and to clarify the answer that you want: from what i've heard of their music, the sound they make is not pleasing to my ears.

i read what you wrote. now you're just negating what you said previously for whatever reason. also, i never told anyone to not listen to it because it's bad music. you are more than welcome to listen to whatever you want. i'm sure people think a lot of music i listen to is terrible. i don't need a reason why because the reason doesn't matter. all that matters is that you like it!

and to clarify the answer that you want: from what i've heard of their music, the sound they make is not pleasing to my ears.

I think I misinterpreted you, you said something about that it shouldn't be pressed, thus not making it available, but I might have put it out wrong.

Oh okay I don't really mind if you like it or not, it's not like I'm a big fan or something, I just enjoy a few songs.