HEARTSOUNDS- "Drifter"

We are super excited to announce that we will be doing the vinyl version of Heartsounds' new record, "Drifter", out July 26th on Epitaph Records!

Creator-Destructor will have two versions of the vinyl, and Epitaph will have an exclusive color of their own. Preorders will be announced shortly!

To listen to the title track off of "Drifter", follow the link below and let us know what you think!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heartsounds/267774728260

Super excited for this! Last time I checked on Kings Road they were sold out of Until We Surrender. I'll have to try picking it up somewhere else.

I think you can still pick this up on the creator destructor website on the cheap, it's where I got my copy when it first came out. Such a great album.

PS Totally digging the new song and will be picking up the album for sure!

I'm really confused. It's seems like BOTH LP's are pressed with the same new color, and BOTH are out of 300. Is it just me or that doesn't sound right?

EDIT: Ok so heres the Epitaph link

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/artist/?id=190

Apparently theres 300 of Drifter on clear w/pink and blue splatter and 300 of Until We Surrender on clear w/pink and GREEN splatter. Go figure.

I wonder what colors Creator Destructor is supposed to get.