Breaking Bad Season 4

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMC did themselves a huge service by reairing S1-S3 over the last few months, I watched it the first time they did it because it was mega DVR friendly. Now I've forced all of my friends to do the same thing. July 17 is gonna be amazing.

Bryan Cranston Q&A

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/breaking-bad-q-with-bryan-cranston.html

Season 4 Episode 1 Tease (Spoiler)

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/breaking-bad-cranston-teases-season.html

I can't stress enough how much I LOVE this show. Seriously... SO good. I have the same problem though, I whipped through the first 3 seasons in about a week and a half so watching one episode at a time is going to kill me.

that being said it was almost a year ago that i watched seasons 1-3 and i forget how it ends. I'm gonna rewatch the last few episodes for sure.... contemplating rewatching the whole series.

I can't stress enough how much I LOVE this show. Seriously... SO good. I have the same problem though, I whipped through the first 3 seasons in about a week and a half so watching one episode at a time is going to kill me.

that being said it was almost a year ago that i watched seasons 1-3 and i forget how it ends. I'm gonna rewatch the last few episodes for sure.... contemplating rewatching the whole series.

I'm gonna re-watch the last episode of season three. But not until it's like a day or so before the new season. That last episode killed me! I was so bummed about waiting a year to find out what happens after that episode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been avoiding anything that might be a spoiler or reveal too much...I guess part of me hoped that Gus was actually at Gale's house and that Jesse shot him instead. But Gus is in the season 4 teasers. Gale is not.

Rewatching season 3 bummed me out so much. Gale is one of the only people on the show that doesn't deserve to get got.

I wonder how much longer this show can really go and stay at the caliber it has been. It was pretty great to start, and each successive season has just blown the previous one away. I think Hank might find out who Heisenberg is this season, as well.