PO: Samiam - You Are Freaking Me Out "Re-release"

Nice. Also thanks for 320kbps downloads. And for re-issuing this. I wish it were you guys that were able to give Clumsy the same treatment.

How did Clumsy turn out? I have not seen one yet.

I tried the higher bitrate downloads for this, PIB, and (I think) Coliseum. They seem to be working fine so far, so whoo!

I tried the higher bitrate downloads for this, PIB, and (I think) Coliseum. They seem to be working fine so far, so whoo!

I think it turned out very well. I have the opaque red copy. Very quiet prseeing. It was a great listen as I had forgotten how solid the entire album is. Even the song about the car... lol.

Really thinking about grabbing a copy of the thread subject record as I have the 7" box, and it's a real pain to listen to.

Clumsy did turn out nice but expensive as all hell. I think a Lucky cut would have been better though.

And I (and I'm sure others do too) approve of the 320kbps downloads. I don't think many will complain.

got mine today, too.

didn't know what color i was going to get.

turned out to be a translucent orange, or 'gold' as someone else posted above.

that's pretty cool, i guess.

happy as hell to have this.

the clumsy re-press was really well done, too.

it's a shame no idea didn't do that one, too, but i'm glad to have my 3 favorite samiam albums now.

Still wish I knew the blue vinyl was so limited when I ordered but I'm very pleased with this split color and it sounds phenomenal!

Kmi9IlV.jpeg

Also got this one and glad I did, couldn't agree more with almightyseancore

sometimes having a good looking record like that is better than having a limited solid color, imo.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a fifth variant as well, a different mix-split than the one pictures above. Don't know what it is yet, though

really?? or maybe all the mix-split are all diferent colours like the title fight's floral green LP..

my friend ordered one for me I told him to write blue vinyl in the comment section (obviously I didnt know it was the limited version).. can´t wait to get it.

really?? or maybe all the mix-split are all diferent colours like the title fight's floral green LP..

my friend ordered one for me I told him to write blue vinyl in the comment section (obviously I didnt know it was the limited version).. can´t wait to get it.

Blue has been gone for a while now. You will likely get one of the new mix-split colors, pictured below...