Listener - Wooden Heart LP - FFO: mewithoutYou

I'd been meaning to listen to this for a while, and this thread finally gave me the motivation to do so.

That being said; great album. Great price. Great checkout system. I absolutely love the webstore setup through Limited Pressing. Thanks for making this happen - I have a feeling it will sound superb on wax.

Limited Pressing is the best. The guys that run it are amazing. They just keep improving it. Glad it's functional and easy to use from a customer perspective.

I need to post pictures of this album. Packaging turned out really cool.

The front cover of the jacket has a diecut circle that exposes the center label which has the wooden heart on it.

I'll post some this evening as I am working on packing preorders.

mine is in my town and 'out for delivery'! stoked!

edit: immediately after posting this, the doorbell rang and the mailman delivered it! ;D

I'm boring and got black since its only /100. but it looks great, and sounds excellent. I forgot how much I love this album. I kinda wish I had gone with the clear/black cause that looks tight, but i'm still happy with this.

Thanks Brent!

p.s. I'm Jamie, the kid who was with Seth (formerly of Deadhorse), and I picked up a fest press of Deadhorse at Cstone. Thanks for being awesome!