TBS new album

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one eighty by summer = best tbs song.

your own disaster (the produced version) = second best tbs song.

wywtb > tayf > louder now > any other crap theyve produced

Excited to see them again in San Diego, although I arranged the show I would go to around my work schedule, even booked my room, and I swear that it said SD was the 28th(record release date), and when I got my tickets, they say Friday the 24th. I would never knowingly pay 30 bucks more for a room on a weekend if I could avoid it. Weird. Anyhoo, I still love this band, and John Nolan looks more and more like Jesus every day :).

not really crazy about the over production after the first album, not to mention Fred Mascherino's music sucks compared to John Nolan post TAYF.

Yeah, shit kept getting sleeker and sleeker after TAYF. It was acceptable on WYWTB but everything after was way too much and there were only a few good tracks on those albums. Not sure what to expect with this one. "El Paso" is an OK track but nothing like TBS has ever been. Its interesting.

Haha I knew you weren't man! But apparently from what I've read earlier in the thread, there isn't any plans for this to be pressed as of right now, which sucks...

I only have "Tell All Your Friends" on vinyl, and I'm one of the few who actually enjoy everything they've done. I do want all of their stuff sooner or later, but since all of their albums after TAYF don't seem to be limited, I'm not in a hurry. I just think it'd be cool to just have their very first one AND their newest one. It's like... same lineup, but almost a different band in a way, haha.

tayf is also all i have (well, decade 7" too..).. even though wywtb is my favorite.

but the only reason i have that is because i took on an internet friendship with this girl on livejournal many years ago (lol) and her dad had a copy that he didnt need. so she sent it to me. yeahh..

but if anyones got a blue copy of wywtb that theyre willing to sell/trade, get at me. because my collection needs that.

tayf is also all i have (well, decade 7" too..).. even though wywtb is my favorite.

but the only reason i have that is because i took on an internet friendship with this girl on livejournal many years ago (lol) and her dad had a copy that he didnt need. so she sent it to me. yeahh..

but if anyones got a blue copy of wywtb that theyre willing to sell/trade, get at me. because my collection needs that.

Not gunna get it from victory?

• 1 month later...