PO: Basement - I Wish I Could Stay Here

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got mine today. it looks like "Earl Grey" is out of order on the tracklisting insert. not that i care.

I apologize for singling you out, but I never understood why people post stuff like this. It is a really great record, it looks awesome, it shipped the actual month it was released, and still people focus on the most minute negative details.

Na you're right man. I love the record, just noticed that when I was looking at the lyrics while listening. Pointless post on my part, didn't mean to offend anybody.

I wasn't offended it just bums me out when people focus on stuff like that instead of saying the record is good or something. Thanks for saying that though, I am glad you like the record.

Really wish I would have grabbed a grey copy in time, hope mine ships soon though! I just got a Basement shirt I ordered from RFC in the mail the other day and it's so rad. RFC is my favorite label by leaps and bounds, keep it up!

Every pre-order shipped besides ones where we are waiting on another item. What else was in your order?

Really wish I would have grabbed a grey copy in time, hope mine ships soon though! I just got a Basement shirt I ordered from RFC in the mail the other day and it's so rad. RFC is my favorite label by leaps and bounds, keep it up!

Every pre-order shipped besides ones where we are waiting on another item. What else was in your order?

Just a copy each of Fireworks - All I Have To Offer Is My Own Confusion and Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget.

Uggh. I ordered grey the day it went up, and I received a salad bowl warped green copy. My HHR is also warped (but probably repairable with a little weight on it). I didn't even have to open my copy of Basement. Gonna email em now, hopefully I can just send back the green one and get a grey one that isn't warped.

Uggh. I ordered grey the day it went up, and I received a salad bowl warped green copy. My HHR is also warped (but probably repairable with a little weight on it). I didn't even have to open my copy of Basement. Gonna email em now, hopefully I can just send back the green one and get a grey one that isn't warped.

Wow that sucks, I assume that the jacket/sleeve is completely ruined too?

Grey is much better looking and is more limited. You're not missing anything.

i'm not usually a fan of grey or the whole marble kind of deal, but in this case i think it actually looks really good with the artwork and i am very pleased. i can't help but be curious at what could have been though! haha