Blink 182 Self Titled & EOTS MTS REPRESSES

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG MY THIRD PRESS LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY FIRST PRESS AND NOW I WILL HAVE NO WAY TO PROVE TO PEOPLE HOW COOL AND MORE EXCLUSIVE MY SHIT IS.

Seriously the amount of whining in this thread makes me laugh. If you don't like the color or already have the color, throw the extra copy up on ebay and you will get your money back. Problem solved, mistakes happen, move on with your life and do something more productive than whining on an internet message board.

OMFG MY THIRD PRESS LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY FIRST PRESS AND NOW I WILL HAVE NO WAY TO PROVE TO PEOPLE HOW COOL AND MORE EXCLUSIVE MY SHIT IS.

Seriously the amount of whining in this thread makes me laugh. If you don't like the color or already have the color, throw the extra copy up on ebay and you will get your money back. Problem solved, mistakes happen, move on with your life and do something more productive than whining on an internet message board.

[image]

[image]

You guys abusing Brett are fucking idiots. I saw his auctions and thought it was kinda silly but WHO GIVES A SHIT. If people buy it then that's their problem. It's not an asshole thing to make money on ebay, people have been doing it for years, people live their lives by buying stuff and selling it on ebay, literally they're job. It's a good way to make money, it's not illegal, what's the problem? Just don't buy it.

^^This!

Does Brett selling his vinyl for that price affect your lives in anyway?...No it doesn't so please stop being little bitches about it. He isn't forcing anyone to buy these so their is absolutely no problems.

You guys abusing Brett are fucking idiots. I saw his auctions and thought it was kinda silly but WHO GIVES A SHIT. If people buy it then that's their problem. It's not an asshole thing to make money on ebay, people have been doing it for years, people live their lives by buying stuff and selling it on ebay, literally they're job. It's a good way to make money, it's not illegal, what's the problem? Just don't buy it.

^^This!

Does Brett selling his vinyl for that price affect your lives in anyway?...No it doesn't so please stop being little bitches about it. He isn't forcing anyone to buy these so their is absolutely no problems.

^^This!

Wow that last sentence is a total fail.

How?. Brett isn't forcing anyone to buy the vinyl so why is everyone going crazy?. Do you all have your period or something?

^^This!

Wow that last sentence is a total fail.

How?. Brett isn't forcing anyone to buy the vinyl so why is everyone going crazy?. Do you all have your period or something?

lol. yet another idiot from blink-182collectors.

Dude you start spamming the forum cause you had a stick up your ass because Brett was selling a vinyl for $130. you could have just sent him a pm and talking about it there.

I'm sorry but I just find it sad that you would get angry over something like that, it's kinda pathetic.

lol. yet another idiot from blink-182collectors.

Dude you start spamming the forum cause you had a stick up your ass because Brett was selling a vinyl for $130. you could have just sent him a pm and talking about it there.

I'm sorry but I just find it sad that you would get angry over something like that, it's kinda pathetic.

in no way was i spamming. i was writing legitimate responses and he was too much of a pussy to take negative criticisms about his shady flipping practices and edited it so it looked like i was spamming.

Ok I agree that he misused his "powers" as a mod to edit your posts but dude you were spamming. You went onto two topics (the ebay and general discussion) and start complaining. You really should have just PM'd him and argued through that.

in no way was i spamming. i was writing legitimate responses and he was too much of a pussy to take negative criticisms about his shady flipping practices and edited it so it looked like i was spamming.

Ok I agree that he misused his "powers" as a mod to edit your posts but dude you were spamming. You went onto two topics (the ebay and general discussion) and start complaining. You really should have just PM'd him and argued through that.