Blink 182 Self Titled & EOTS MTS REPRESSES

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from August 10th:

Hello!

Thanks so much for supporting Mightier Than Sword Records and ordering blink-182's "Self-titled" 2xLP on solid pink vinyl. I know you've been waiting for an update from us on when your order will ship, so here it is:

I received an update from the pressing plant today telling me the vinyl will be shipping to us early next week. I've asked them to pass along tracking numbers for the shipment as soon as it goes out, so that I can update you right away.

If you ordered the re-pressing of "Enema Of The State" in the same order, those are in-hand and will ship out with the "Self-Titled" 2XLP.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order. Thanks so much for your understanding and patience!

Take care,

RJ

Seems like they do have extra jackets if they are selling the extra 20 copies, I doubt they would sell them without jackets.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant, if they have extra jackets too. Having both at the same time would speed up the mailing of these things.

I would assume they do but I really dont know.

Sounds like the 100 extra story was their way of not trying to make this sound like a cash grab. And 20/100 is 20%

I'm not disputing this, but if that were the case then why not just make more? They could probably sell another 500 pressing of this if they made it a couple of different colors.

What is fishy is the fact that it was said to only be done because they had "100 extra jackets." Must've found 20 extra jackets too then. I don't really care either way, I'm just ready to listen to it.

Sounds like the 100 extra story was their way of not trying to make this sound like a cash grab. And 20/100 is 20%

I'm not disputing this, but if that were the case then why not just make more? They could probably sell another 500 pressing of this if they made it a couple of different colors.

What is fishy is the fact that it was said to only be done because they had "100 extra jackets." Must've found 20 extra jackets too then. I don't really care either way, I'm just ready to listen to it.

licensing. they had to pay a fee for the amount they pressed, i'm sure they can get away with an extra 100. but pressing another 500 they would have to put up the money for another set of licensing fees. thats most likely why. as far as the 20 extra and where those extra 20 jackets may have come from, i have no idea how that wouldve worked out.

this guy needs to get his order cancelled.

brett donnelly from tampa, florida.

http://tinyurl.com/bdonscumbag

after flipping two, hes offering the last three at a hiked price.

if rj hasnt cancelled his order yet, he really needs to. take a note from matt from animal style records. this guy is blatantly flipping records.

http://tinyurl.com/bdonscumbag