Blink 182 Self Titled & EOTS MTS REPRESSES

Not to happy with how they did this. The little QR code sticker thing can definetly be recreated and it CAN come off pretty easy (I could get the corner up with my fingernail)

the point of the sticker was to tell the difference between pressings. if you have a 3rd press and try to push it off as a 1st press, your jacket is going to numbered. 1st presses won't have the sticker. if you don't care about pressings and only bought this to play and think it's ugly, take it off

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep flippin'! I bought 20+ of the first Blink record MTS put out. Made bank. Paid for all my records for a year+. No one should feel sorry for anyone buying or selling these records at ridiculous prices. I'm always extremely impressed when I look at the major sellers past auctions & see how many records & for how much they sell. These major flippers sell records I normally price between $10-15 for $50+. Who the fuck buys them? Where can I get the job they have? I've been thinking of throwing up some of my favorite records for $100+ just to see if some moron will pay me.

Keep flippin'! I bought 20+ of the first Blink record MTS put out. Made bank. Paid for all my records for a year+. No one should feel sorry for anyone buying or selling these records at ridiculous prices. I'm always extremely impressed when I look at the major sellers past auctions & see how many records & for how much they sell. These major flippers sell records I normally price between $10-15 for $50+. Who the fuck buys them? Where can I get the job they have? I've been thinking of throwing up some of my favorite records for $100+ just to see if some moron will pay me.

Not to happy with how they did this. The little QR code sticker thing can definetly be recreated and it CAN come off pretty easy (I could get the corner up with my fingernail)

the point of the sticker was to tell the difference between pressings. if you have a 3rd press and try to push it off as a 1st press, your jacket is going to numbered. 1st presses won't have the sticker. if you don't care about pressings and only bought this to play and think it's ugly, take it off

The first press could easily be pushed off as this press. All someone needs to do is make a sticker of a QR code and write some numbers on the jacket with a sharpie.

The first press could easily be pushed off as this press. All someone needs to do is make a sticker of a QR code and write some numbers on the jacket with a sharpie.

That is true, but what kind of person would essentially destroy, a first pressing, years out of print version. And turn it in to a less desireable 3 press?

That is true, but what kind of person would essentially destroy, a first pressing, years out of print version. And turn it in to a less desireable 3 press?

I understand. I'm not to upset with the color (this is the only copy of Enema that I have), I'm just upset on the way this press was handled. I feel a little decieved. It would have been nice if there was some more communication, that is all.

On another note, has anyone been able to scan thier QR code? Maybe the QR code re-inforces the hand numbering?

I understand. I'm not to upset with the color (this is the only copy of Enema that I have), I'm just upset on the way this press was handled. I feel a little decieved. It would have been nice if there was some more communication, that is all.

On another note, has anyone been able to scan thier QR code? Maybe the QR code re-inforces the hand numbering?