Blink 182 Self Titled & EOTS MTS REPRESSES

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so for anyone who got shipping confirmation has yours updated? Or does it just say that usps was notified of the shipment?

I signed up to receive e-mailed updates from USPS, but all they did was e-mail me when it arrived this morning. They did update the status daily on their (USPS) site.

I never got a shipping confirmation and after emailing them i found out that my order did not ship because i ordered Dude Ranch at the same time as the other two and now Dude Ranch is sold out. That has to be some of the crappiest customer service! I ordered these in June and you wait until I email you at the end of August to tell me you don't have any more copies? those bastards probably sold my copy to someone else and did not even bother to hold one on the side for me while the other vinyl came.... well here's to ebay!

I never got a shipping confirmation and after emailing them i found out that my order did not ship because i ordered Dude Ranch at the same time as the other two and now Dude Ranch is sold out. That has to be some of the crappiest customer service! I ordered these in June and you wait until I email you at the end of August to tell me you don't have any more copies? those bastards probably sold my copy to someone else and did not even bother to hold one on the side for me while the other vinyl came.... well here's to ebay!

Wait what? I did the same thing...guess I better see what the hell's up.

That just means people will pay double for it

Nah, this is mine. Not selling this. Happy to have it, and I'm going to be in good financial standing so I won't NEED to sell it like I sold my pink and white one back in my big sell-off in May/June.

Had a 1st press and decided I wanted the ink more, so I sold the last 1st press copy I had to make back the money on this.