Blink 182 Self Titled & EOTS MTS REPRESSES

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know. But I don't know how. It's been well over a year and a half since I've used it with many many paypal transactions to new one. Oh well. Got it all sorted out. Can't wait to get my shit sounding record!!!

I have not lived at my previous residence for over 4 years, but I still have to change me address to my current one all the time in paypal. Thankfully my previous residence is my parents house.

I have not lived at my previous residence for over 4 years, but I still have to change me address to my current one all the time in paypal. Thankfully my previous residence is my parents house.

Step 1: delete previous residence from paypal

Step 2: never worry about it again

Step 3: ? ? ? ? ?

Step 4: Profit.

Exactly what Tony said. It sounds like the record is warped and bent without actually being warped. My side A is fine, but side B is terrible. Can't even listen to it.

mine isn't really unlistenable, but it seems to get worse/more noticable towards the end of side B.

"Always" is basically unbearable to me

i don't have a number on mine either

My "nude" EOTS isn't numbered either.

Plus the b-side of s/t is all sorts of messed up. Tons of surface noise at the beginning then it gets ok for a couple of minutes. By the third track it sounds like it's in a tin can and by the end it's warped sounding.

and this is why i don't really like MTS. everything i've bought from them sounds like shit. do they master these blink releases from MP3s or something?

i think they actually do, yes.

Really? Where'd you get this information from?

No, each vinyl pressing is from original masters sourced and handled by Universal Music Group themselves.

Why the hell would we EVER use MP3s?

Posted this on another thread, but want to post it here as well:

I re-listened to the "Self-titled" b-side last Thursday (Sept 1st), after seeing 2-3 people bring this issue up. In all honesty, the b-side (and the entire record) sounded great to me. I'm not trying to play off any sort of damage, that is just my honest opinion of how it sounded. The re-pressing was made from the exact same plates as the first pressing, and nobody has had an issue outside of 2-3 people.

Where as we would typically replace the record in this situation, we literally have 3 LPs left which have been put aside for the band themselves. If you can e-mail me ([email protected]), I will work out some sort of store credit for you, to help the situation. I appreciate your understanding and support.