wanted: iphone or itouch

I can't see myself ever wanting either of these products. I just don't get it. The iphone, you get a shitty camera, a shitty phone, a mediocre mp3 player with no space, an annoying web browser, and it weighs more than I do, and to top it off, you're locked into AT&T. The itouch is all of that without the shitty phone.

I can't see myself ever wanting either of these products. I just don't get it. The iphone, you get a shitty camera, a shitty phone, a mediocre mp3 player with no space, an annoying web browser, and it weighs more than I do, and to top it off, you're locked into AT&T. The itouch is all of that without the shitty phone.

the iphone is arguably the best phone out there, though the itouch is cheaper and doesn't cost money per month

the iphone plan is pretty leet unlimited data and 450 minutes for $60 a month

If I were to get an iphone though, I'd wait till summer when the new models come out.

I was reading reports for the ipod touch and they weren't very nice. Bascially they were saying the music play was actually crappier than the iphone.

Personally I'm just gonna wait for the google phone.

seriously, how much do you weigh? It's 4.8oz.

Have you ever even used one? Most posts I see like that online are from people who have never even done as much as held one, yet they (for some unknown reason) hold a grudge against the product.

The web browser is better than any other phone's browser that I've ever seen. The camera isn't shitty (probably better than the one on my phone). I mean do you buy phones expecting 8 megapixels? And they've been making them bigger, to the point where now they have sizes larger than my iPod video was. And the weight is what, 6 ounces?

And not that you said anything against it, but I'll add in that the touch screen has been flawless for me so far.

::)

Have you ever even used one? Most posts I see like that online are from people who have never even done as much as held one, yet they (for some unknown reason) hold a grudge against the product.

The web browser is better than any other phone's browser that I've ever seen. The camera isn't shitty (probably better than the one on my phone). I mean do you buy phones expecting 8 megapixels? And they've been making them bigger, to the point where now they have sizes larger than my iPod video was. And the weight is what, 6 ounces?

And not that you said anything against it, but I'll add in that the touch screen has been flawless for me so far.

::)

I'm not comparing it to other phones, except in the phone aspect. It's meant to be all those things in one. Well, I can surf better on my computer. My normal ipod is better. My normal camera is 1000x superior. and so on.

I don't find the idea of a blackberry at all practical unless you're a businessman who needs it, and therefore it is paid for by work, but whatever. The iphone is just a trendy, overpriced PDA. And yes I've dicked around with one. I'd take my cell-phone with no special features over that thing any day of the week.