Amazing pics from the riot in Vancouver

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say here that this does not represent Canada or Vancouver.

HOWEVER, Vancouver is a MUCH dirtier city than the media likes to admit, stupid fucking hockey fans started this shit (burned a couple of cars), then the scum rolled out to turn it to a real riot, they had nothing to do with the hockey game.

Kids in Boulder used to riot for wins, losses ... whatever. Just for shits. In fact one happened when I was seeing converge, didn't get to hang with my friends before they left town, got tear gassed, finally got into another music venue only because I had a press pass. Then spent like two hours listening to a terrible jam band while a riot raged on the street where my car was parked. Fortunately my car was fucked up enough that I guess they just figured it was already bad enough. A few new dents, nothing more. But the tear gas, holy shit that stuff is awful.

Apparently the cops have over 1 million pictures that have been submitted and are just going through them to find people to arrest. Twitter and Facebook have brought down governments overseas and in North America they are exposing idiots, I suppose they are doing their job.

Also...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/06/19/vancouver-riot-athlete-apology.html

This is the kid from one of the pictures above. He's done.

and then this happened after the vancouver canucks lost game seven of the stanley cup finals to the boston bruins on june 15, 2011

and then this in retalliation to the boston bruins beating the vancouver canuks in game seven of the stanley cup finals on june 15, 2011

its making my head hurt