RIP Ryan Dunn

i dont think anyone is debating it was a stupid thing to do. it absolutely was. I think the issue is when people act so callously towards the loss of human life. saying you dont care, basically means one of two things: you either a. dont really value human life, or b. are just trying to stir up controversy.

It would seem that few people care less about human life than Ryan Dunn. If he cared, he wouldn't have been so cavalier with his own and the those around him.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest errolwest

not a fan of skins... show? that was a movie. and it was nominated for a gemini award!!!! better recognize! :P

haha see, i have no idea when it comes to those silly foreign....show/movie/entertainment things! ;]

degrassi is canadian, yes?

sadly.

i dont think anyone is debating it was a stupid thing to do. it absolutely was. I think the issue is when people act so callously towards the loss of human life. saying you dont care, basically means one of two things: you either a. dont really value human life, or b. are just trying to stir up controversy.

Yup.

It would seem that few people care less about human life than Ryan Dunn. If he cared, he wouldn't have been so cavalier with his own and the those around him.

ding.

i don't know this dude, but what he did was careless and stupid. it sucks that someone (two people actually, though no one seems to care about the other dude.) died, yes. it's awful for his family, because his death was absolutely preventable. but do i feel bad for Ryan Dunn? no way. he knew the risk and he chose to do it anyways.

Who the fuck said they didn't give a shit that the other dude died as well?

please, guy. expand your vocabulary beyond the word 'fuck'.

i've seen nary a mention of him. just how incredibly bummed everyone is about ryan dying.

I'm done with you. Just from this thread and what I saw in the Osama Bin Laden thread....you're just a know it all bitch.

please, guy. expand your vocabulary beyond the word 'fuck'.

i've seen nary a mention of him. just how incredibly bummed everyone is about ryan dying.

I'm done with you. Just from this thread and what I saw in the Osama Bin Laden thread....you're just a know it all bitch.

well, thank god you're going to finally stop talking/responding to me.

Guest errolwest

im not going to continue too much more on this topic, as it is the internet, and no ones opinion will change so heres my final take on this situation. what ryan dunn did was stupid, not only did he take his own life, but also someone elses. its a shame, and i feel truly sorry for everyone involved. people do stupid things, sometimes its way over the line, but that doesnt make it any less sad. by all accounts, this guy was a good dude and didnt deserve what happened to him.

rip.

im not going to continue too much more on this topic, as it is the internet, and no ones opinion will change so heres my final take on this situation. what ryan dunn did was stupid, not only did he take his own life, but also someone elses. its a shame, and i feel truly sorry for everyone involved. people do stupid things, sometimes its way over the line, but that doesnt make it any less sad. by all accounts, this guy was a good dude and didnt deserve what happened to him.

rip.

Couldn't have been said better.

My wife's brother and sister-in-law live in that area. I hate visiting them because the roads are that fucking retarded I can't imagine living there.

all those backroads are fuckin' nuts... once i had to drive with a friend from exton to newtown square and neither of us knew how to get there and decided to take the scenic route (this was before gps or google and smartphones and we didn't have a map).. bad decision. wound up in villanova and had to backtrack. i never want to drive those roads again.

Osama Bin Laden thread? I need to look into that.

yeah, it consisted of the vast majority of people celebrating his death like drunken college kids celebrating a bowl game victory, while myself and a few other people said that it was disgusting to celebrate and revel in anyone's death like that.

that's part of the reason why it's pretty funny that this dude is attacking me for apparently being a callous bitch when it comes to death.

rip.

To say "what happened to him" implies he wasn't at fault. He was 100% at fault. This isn't like when a five year old gets cancer. This is a grown man knowingly making risky decisions that ultimately ended his life and the life of another person. It's sad-pathetic not sad-tragic.

yeah, it consisted of the vast majority of people celebrating his death like drunken college kids celebrating a bowl game victory, while myself and a few other people said that it was disgusting to celebrate and revel in anyone's death like that.

that's part of the reason why it's pretty funny that this dude is attacking me for apparently being a callous bitch when it comes to death.

I guess the loss of Ryan Dunn is sad because he only killed one person where as Bin Laden killed significantly more?

It was more just the way you acted in that thread. You think you're better/smarter than every one. That's just the type of person you are. And no, I wasn't running around "celebrating" his death.

rip.

To say "what happened to him" implies he wasn't at fault. He was 100% at fault. This isn't like when a five year old gets cancer. This is a grown man knowingly making risky decisions that ultimately ended his life and the life of another person. It's sad-pathetic not sad-tragic.

i love some of the other people posting in this thread (see, mike, errol, etc) but if you weren't posting in here, i would feel like i was taking crazy pills.

(juan, if you're reading this: cue zoolander graphic)

rip.

I don't think it implies that it wasn't his fault in this case. Everybody on here knows that it was indeed a stupid thing on his part.

all those backroads are fuckin' nuts... once i had to drive with a friend from exton to newtown square and neither of us knew how to get there and decided to take the scenic route (this was before gps or google and smartphones and we didn't have a map).. bad decision. wound up in villanova and had to backtrack. i never want to drive those roads again.

We always end up in Delaware, even with GPS.