RIP Ryan Dunn

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

their careers were based on doing the dumbest, dangerous things they could think of; yeah, most of it was amusing, but they were super lucky they were never hurt worse than they were or killed.

if people drink and drive and die, you shouldn't be surprised. if someone drives 110mph and crashes their car and dies, you shouldn't be surprised. if you smoke your whole life and get lung cancer, you shouldn't be surprised. you take a calculated (and in those instances, educated) risk with everything you do.

Why not call a cab like a normal person?

This don't make sense. He is definitely not normal and even a lot of normal people drive drunk.

I don't feel bad for people like this. If you are drinking and get behind the wheel you put yourself and others in danger. I'm glad this idiot is off the roads.

I hate people who drive drunk. Drunk driving is among the stupidest, most selfish thing a person can do. But one picture of a person having what looks like one beer does not prove drunk driving.

this.

still, drunk or not, he was obviously going entirely too fast, especially for the roads they mention in chester county.

I hate people who drive drunk. Drunk driving is among the stupidest, most selfish thing a person can do. But one picture of a person having what looks like one beer does not prove drunk driving.

this.

still, drunk or not, he was obviously going entirely too fast, especially for the roads they mention in chester county.

Agreed.

i agree, i hate that people drive drunk and it's terrible, but i can't not feel bad for someone dying. i'm sure if he had killed a family or something like that it would be easier to not feel sorry for him for whatever reason, but it's hard to just say "he had it coming"

this.

Normal people who are drunk driving and speeding simultaneously that get into a car accident and die will according to most people "get what they deserve." Ryan Dunn will be mourned. That being said, I don't feel he "deserved" it but you can't say with behavior like that you didn't see it coming.

i'm surprised any of those guys lived this long.

looks like alcohol was involved. if so, i do not feel bad at all.

Thats a pretty shitty thing to say

agreed. while i disagree with drinking and driving i still feel bad for family and friends that were affected. just me though, maybe i am soft-hearted

I hate people who drive drunk. Drunk driving is among the stupidest, most selfish thing a person can do

totally agree with this. not proven that he was drunk driving or actually driving that fast, i assume speculations so far, but still i feel bad he died and someone with him died. although it is stupid when people drive drunk.

i knew so many people in college who blew it off like it was no big deal. its the one thing no matter what i would avoid. id get a friend to give me a ride, id stay at the house i was at, id make arrangements before hand, or if i could not get a ride i just would not drink but a beer or two that night.

agreed. while i disagree with drinking and driving i still feel bad for family and friends that were affected. just me though, maybe i am soft-hearted

already said that i feel bad for his family, just not him.[/quote

fair enough i respect your own outlook on it. and i do not know if i really feel bad for him although i do feel "bad" that someone died. bad is not a good word anyway but yeah i see where you are coming from.

It's too bad he died. He was a fav.

Not saying he was drunk either but I agree Drunk Driving/Reckless Driving is among the dumbest and most avoidable things you can do. I volunteer as a Fire Fighter and am trained on the jaws of life. The accidents I see are heart wrenching - seeing the innocent people hurt is even worse.