RIP Ryan Dunn

Guest errolwest

a human life is a human life, regardless of bad decisions made. chances are there are a lot of people really bummed about this.

rip.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

losing anyone is tragic, no matter how they went...especially all of a sudden. but if you put yourself at risk and choose the 110mph path you travel on, chances are bad things are going to happen 9 outta 10 times. i didnt watch much of him, but i do remember how his personality and stuff just stood out from the others. just an all around, fun-loving kind of d00d.

people can voice their opinions however they want. i lost a bf years ago because he got drunk, and drove off. sure, i went to the wake, the funeral and told his family how sorry i was...but that isnt going to stop me from cussing him out and calling him an idiot almost everyday.

Fuck, just fuck. RIP Dunn. I grew up on all the CKY stuff and this is just a big bummer to hear.

A special fuck you to A-Money! You're a fucking downer in every fucking thread you post in and you think you know it all. We can't all be as perfect as you. Why don't you just move on from this board.

oh, Brian.

RIP Ryan Dunn. he was a huge part of Jackass, even though i preferred CKY videos.

it's a damn shame that someone with all that Jackass money and a fricken Porsche can't just find a sober ride home. i'm sure he was drunk or at the very least showing off for his friend and being a true "jackass" on the road after having a few. this could have definitely been avoided. :-/

this is kind of ironic from his wiki page:

Dunn took part in the characteristic stunts that made Jackass famous. While taping a skit for Jackass: The Movie, Dunn was driving a golf cart with Johnny Knoxville as his passenger. The idea was that Dunn would launch the golf cart over a sandtrap and into a plastic statue of a giant pig, and the statue would be crushed. However, the statue did not crush, but instead forced the golf cart into the air and it landed upside down. Dunn was thrown from the cart, and Knoxville landed on his neck with the cart on top of him. In the commentary for the movie, Bam noted Dunn's bad driving.

Fuck, just fuck. RIP Dunn. I grew up on all the CKY stuff and this is just a big bummer to hear.

A special fuck you to A-Money! You're a fucking downer in every fucking thread you post in and you think you know it all. We can't all be as perfect as you. Why don't you just move on from this board.

ahahaha ok, person who joined the board in 2011!

you mad.

It can always be avoided. A ton of my friends have been pulled over and gotten DUIs. It's fucking ridiculous that they can get to the point where they are actually confident behind the wheel. My girlfriend and I always take turns being the DD and always offer our friends rides home.

I'd hate to lose someone in an accident like this.

you mad.

People that pull the "you're new to the board" card are some of the saddest, most pathetic idiots out there. I've been lurking for years but I just started posting a short time ago.

Oh, you've been posting for a long time, you are so superior. Get a life you damn Debbie Downer.

Wow i can't believe some of the stuff being said in here! This is almost as bad as when Scott started a thread celebrating the fact Amy Winehouse was diagnosed with emphysema because he didn't agree with her drug taking and felt it was deserved.

How he died was pretty fucking stupid on his part if he was drunk but for someone to die at 34? That's really sad regardless of the circumstances.

you mad.

hahaha wow

yeah, i highly doubt that you all would feel sorry for someone if he/she was driving at insanely high speeds (drunk or otherwise), lost control and slammed into a mini van killing a family with small children instead of just him/herself.

you just basically reiterated the last 20 minutes of DEGRASSI: SCHOOLS OUT.. except it was station wagon he slammed into. (as i recall)

you mad.

People that pull the "you're new to the board" card are some of the saddest, most pathetic idiots out there. I've been lurking for years but I just started posting a short time ago.

Oh, you've been posting for a long time, you are so superior. Get a life you damn Debbie Downer.

lol.

yeah, i highly doubt that you all would feel sorry for someone if he/she was driving at insanely high speeds (drunk or otherwise), lost control and slammed into a mini van killing a family with small children instead of just him/herself.

you just basically reiterated the last 20 minutes of DEGRASSI: SCHOOLS OUT.. except it was station wagon he slammed into. (as i recall)

for some reason, i lump that show with skins. i have no idea why, as i've never seen either of them.

It can always be avoided. A ton of my friends have been pulled over and gotten DUIs. It's fucking ridiculous that they can get to the point where they are actually confident behind the wheel. My girlfriend and I always take turns being the DD and always offer our friends rides home.

I'd hate to lose someone in an accident like this.

Its as easy as this folks.

I agree with Alison. I feel bad for the passenger, but fuck Ryan Dumb. He's just lucky he didn't kill a lot more people. Most of the roads in that area of Pennsylvania aren't safe to drive on when you're sober.

as a person who's lived in that area of PA.. you sir are spot on.

i third this notion.

one of the attorney's i work with commutes in from Philly every day and just sort of snorted and shook his head in disbelief that someone would be driving that fast there when i told him where this happened.

for some reason, i lump that show with skins. i have no idea why, as i've never seen either of them.

not a fan of skins... show? that was a movie. and it was nominated for a gemini award!!!! better recognize! :P

Guest errolwest

i dont think anyone is debating it was a stupid thing to do. it absolutely was. I think the issue is when people act so callously towards the loss of human life. saying you dont care, basically means one of two things: you either a. dont really value human life, or b. are just trying to stir up controversy.

not a fan of skins... show? that was a movie. and it was nominated for a gemini award!!!! better recognize! :P

haha see, i have no idea when it comes to those silly foreign....show/movie/entertainment things! ;]

degrassi is canadian, yes?