City and Colour - Tour Variants

I made my stand on 125$ for a VIP package I only wanted the record from. I wouldn't pay that kind of money unless it was Thin Lizzy, or if he sound checked with Save Your Scissors since its one of the few songs I haven't ever heard live, I might've considered it, but not without confirmation upon purchase. The records I'll keep buying and the variants I will to support DA, but that's it.

I made my stand on 125$ for a VIP package I only wanted the record from. I wouldn't pay that kind of money unless it was Thin Lizzy, or if he sound checked with Save Your Scissors since its one of the few songs I haven't ever heard live, I might've considered it, but not without confirmation upon purchase. The records I'll keep buying and the variants I will to support DA, but that's it.

He's been bringing Save your Scissors back... at least he played it at the last Toronto show

I agree, I think that pressing "Live" on vinyl would seem like a cash grab and something that I'd personally not be interested in. Much rather see him live.

How is pressing an album that's never been on vinyl before a cash grab? The red and green variants, those were a cash grab (sorry DA, but those weren't needed, yet- obviously I bought them anyways).

Honestly though, if they keep selling why not keep pressing? It's our decision to purchase and they're a business, gotta know what's profitable and it allows more people to own the album. There are some people where they only own the Christmas colors while some of us have 5 copies of LH, BMYL and 4 of Sometimes.

what do you guys think of that pressing page? i started to redesign a new one that would have a separate page for each release and hopefully fill it with more pictures of each colour, and more detailed info.

or do you like the simplicity of a single page, just numbers..

Sounds like a good idea. I think that's what Bridge9 have done and it's cool to have the info and an image of each variant, to refer to.

what do you guys think of that pressing page? i started to redesign a new one that would have a separate page for each release and hopefully fill it with more pictures of each colour, and more detailed info.

or do you like the simplicity of a single page, just numbers..

The pressing page is amazing to have for a DAV collector like myself.

Allready wondering what DAV 58-68 is