City and Colour - Tour Variants

Oh it's wonderful. I'll be just as eager to keep variant collecting if the rest of the tracks are just as good. Love how they never disappoint. Wanting to see this new lineup because if Daniel Romano isn't playing guitar I'm worried it won't be the same. He has some of the best country western riffs that just put the icing on the cake, but I love his solo work too.

Well that'd be tight too, but seeing him with c&c so many times, it would be weird without him, plus the solo openings if you get there early are stellar. First caught them in Chicago in early 2011 and it was awesome, plus Gord Downey was there too so seeing him and hearing Sleeping Sickness with him performing was really cool.

I always wondered how long he'd stay a part of C&C. Daniel never looked "into it" when he performed live with Dallas. His heart is obviously somewhere else...which isnt surprising given his talent. It'll be interesting to see what happens! I love the evolution of Dallas' sound over the last few years. Hopefully he continues on the same path. I think if this first song is any indication of whats to come then we're in for a treat.

We all know the new record is going to have at least half a dozen variants over time so I'm throwing out a couple of (fun) requests.. based on the cover, I think the record should be pressed on clear vinyl, the standard black, maybe a white and clear swirl or a black and white swirl, all white, or something totally unexpected like a hot pink.

What do you guys think? Maybe Justin could drop a couple hints... hehe.

We all know the new record is going to have at least half a dozen variants over time so I'm throwing out a couple of (fun) requests.. based on the cover, I think the record should be pressed on clear vinyl, the standard black, maybe a white and clear swirl or a black and white swirl, all white, or something totally unexpected like a hot pink.

What do you guys think? Maybe Justin could drop a couple hints... hehe.

id say at least 3 of those are likely..

• 2 weeks later...

Fall 2013 TOUR:

Are you ready for this – so many dates!! (and so much information) I’m heading back out tour! This tour is an 8 week US tour. I’ve tried to hit up as many cities as possible, and I know tons are still missing. There will be... more US tours – this is the first of many. Promise.

This is a big announcement…lots more than just tickets – keep reading….

Tickets go on sale this Friday, April 12, with a pre-order starting Tuesday April 9 beginning at 12pm (local time) at cityandcolour.com. In addition to individual tickets, pre-sales include the option to add a VIP Soundcheck Experience Package (limited to 25 people per show, in select cities ONLY marked with “**” below).

The VIP Soundcheck Experience Package includes:
- 1 ticket
- access to a pre-show soundcheck
- an autographed copy of "Thirst” 7inch vinyl (exclusive USA tour colour variant)
- a soundcheck passbook
** select cities ONLY

The pre-sale is password enabled:
PASSWORD = HURRY

TOUR DATES:

September 13 - Calvin Theatre (Northampton, MA) **
September 14 - Orpheum Theatre (Boston, MA) **
September 17 - 9:30 Club (Washington, DC) **
September 18 - Electric Factory (Philadelphia, PA)
September 20 - Rumsey Field (New York, NY)
September 22 - The National (Richmond, VA) **
September 24 - The Ritz (Raleigh, NC) **
September 25 - Amos’ Southend (Charlotte, NC) **
September 26 - The Orange Peel (Asheville, NC)
September 28 - Tennessee Theatre (Knoxville, TN)
September 29 - The Ryman (Nashville, TN)
October 2 - The Tabernacle (Atlanta, GA) **
October 3 - Jannus Live (Tampa, FL)
October 4 - Ponte Vedra Concert Hall (Jacksonville, FL) **
October 5 - House of Blues (Orlando, FL)
October 7 - House of Blues (New Orleans, LA)
October 8 - Granada Theater (Dallas, TX)
October 10 - The Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ ) **
October 11 - The Marquee (Tempe, AZ) **
October 12 – House of Blues (Las Vegas, NV)
October 14 - House of Blues (San Diego, CA)
October 16 - Club Nokia (Los Angeles, CA) **
October 18 - The Fox Theatre (Oakland, CA)
October 21 - In the Venue (Salt Lake City, UT) **
October 23 - Ogden Theatre (Denver, CO) **
October 25 - The Midland (Kansas City, MO
October 27 - The Pageant (St. Louis, MO) **
October 28 - First Avenue (Minneapolis, MN)
October 29 - The Pabst Theatre (Milwaukee, WI) **
October 30 - The Riviera Theatre (Chicago, IL) **
November 1 - The Egyptian Room (Indianapolis, IN)
November 2 - Bogart’s (Cincinnati, OH)
November 3 - Brown Theatre (Louisville, KY)
November 5 - Stage AE (Pittsburgh, PA) **
November 7 - House of Blues (Cleveland, OH) **
November 8 - The Fillmore (Detroit, MI) **

** Fans have the option to choose a VIP Soundcheck Experience Packages during ticket pre-sale in these select cities. Limited to 25 per show.

I’m not finished….

All tickets purchases for any of the US tour dates (up until showdate), come with music!

As a special thank you to everyone for listening all these years & coming out to my shows – and some of you have traveled really, really far – I wanted to do something special…

ALL tickets come with a digital download of the new album, The Hurry and The Harm (redeemable on release date). You will also receive an immediate digital download of an unreleased, exclusive song. I picked a live version of “Northern Wind” recorded at the final headlining show of the Little Hell album cycle – at home, in Toronto at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre.