City and Colour - Tour Variants

Am I the only one who doesn't think that's crazy? Alter Bridge are charging £150 for M&G packages on their Euro tour.

Black Sabbath are charging £550 for VIP tickets for their Euro tour. Neither of those offer a ltd edition vinyl, which if you wished, you could easily sell for more than the ticket price.

Am I the only one who doesn't think that's crazy? Alter Bridge are charging £150 for M&G packages on their Euro tour.

Black Sabbath are charging £550 for VIP tickets for their Euro tour. Neither of those offer a ltd edition vinyl, which if you wished, you could easily sell for more than the ticket price.

I'm glad you think that way. The way I think is that $170 = 10 or so date nights and gas money. I'm sick of Livenation's fees more than anything. Not to mention that they are total dicks about all access passes. When I covered Bush's latest tour they wouldn't let me backstage until Bush's tour manager came out. Not to mention that I had all of my credentials and picked up my pass from the box office. Livenation is like a beer at a concert, or the price of gas: it should be significantly lower, and be considered price gouging, but we continue to support this shit.

/endrant

I'm glad you think that way. The way I think is that $170 = 10 or so date nights and gas money. I'm sick of Livenation's fees more than anything. Not to mention that they are total dicks about all access passes. When I covered Bush's latest tour they wouldn't let me backstage until Bush's tour manager came out. Not to mention that I had all of my credentials and picked up my pass from the box office. Livenation is like a beer at a concert, or the price of gas: it should be significantly lower, and be considered price gouging, but we continue to support this shit.

/endrant

Oh yeah, fees and stuff are crazy and I probably wouldn't pay $170 for the package myself.

What I was trying to get at, is that if you're into the whole VIP thing, the price could have been a LOT worse than it is.

If they're using MTheory to fulfill digital downloads with ticket sales then your digital download will show up in the next 24-48 hours. Basically the promoter or ticket fulfiller needs to send a list with your purchase data and contact info to the digital fulfiller and then they send you the music.

Some of those emails also end up in people's spam filters. I just used them for one of these campaigns and these were the two biggest hurdles.

I'm glad you think that way. The way I think is that $170 = 10 or so date nights and gas money. I'm sick of Livenation's fees more than anything. Not to mention that they are total dicks about all access passes. When I covered Bush's latest tour they wouldn't let me backstage until Bush's tour manager came out. Not to mention that I had all of my credentials and picked up my pass from the box office. Livenation is like a beer at a concert, or the price of gas: it should be significantly lower, and be considered price gouging, but we continue to support this shit.

/endrant

A date with transportation costs you $17?

Not nessisarly. It all depends on where we eat. If we go to a higher end place it's around $30, if it's the bistro then it's $5 each including drinks. It balances out. So thanks for asking.

Where the hell do you live?? Higher end costs $30 for two people!? McDonalds for 2 people costs like $15 haha.

(Kinda) Back on topic... Nice to see the band have confirmed CD & Vinyl pre-orders will be up next week for "The Hurry & The Harm". Can't wait for the album.

Or you could see I confirmed it days ago... Haha

Nicole; we may have something for "RSD" after all.. Will know more in the coming week(s)

Or you could see I confirmed it days ago... Haha

Nicole; we may have something for "RSD" after all.. Will know more in the coming week(s)

Totally forgot about that post, and it's only on the previous page :/

Re; RSD.. This may just be slight wishful thinking, but... Alexis live 10" - the 1st part of a 7 disc set to be released over the next 7 months, making up a full live album from the farewell tour? That would be freakin awesome!!!