Warped Tour only releases

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
The Devil Wears Prada has With Roots Above and Branches Below on vinyl for $20, and their Zombie EP for $15. I also remember that Equal Vision Records has three old 7''s, for $5 each. One of them is from This Time Next Year.

One of them is probably Ghost Thrower (which is awesome, btw); I'd guess the third one is Therefore I Am, maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Columbia on Tuesday. There was wayyyy less vinyl than I was expected. I don't know if they just ran out but here's an update anyway.

August Burns Red - (no vinyl)

Enter Shikari - (no vinyl)

Moving Mountains - Waves $20 (told it's orange which is a warped tour exclusive, forgot to buy it :(

The Devil Wears Prada - No vinyl

The Wonder Years - Upsides (also was told it was orange, didn't buy it cause I was getting my purple signed

Equal Vision - no vinyl (though the guy working the tent told me something about repressing Fall of Troy in the near future)

Rise Records - no vinyl

Went to Columbia on Tuesday. There was wayyyy less vinyl than I was expected. I don't know if they just ran out but here's an update anyway.

August Burns Red - (no vinyl)

Enter Shikari - (no vinyl)

Moving Mountains - Waves $20 (told it's orange which is a warped tour exclusive, forgot to buy it :(

The Devil Wears Prada - No vinyl

The Wonder Years - Upsides (also was told it was orange, didn't buy it cause I was getting my purple signed

Equal Vision - no vinyl (though the guy working the tent told me something about repressing Fall of Troy in the near future)

Rise Records - no vinyl

did the wonder years have a ridiculous line for the signing??

did the wonder years have a ridiculous line for the signing??

That's actually why I went to Columbia,MD. Camden was just as far but I figured the lines for August Burns Red and The Wonder Years would be shorter. Anyway I was like 5th in line and there were probably 100 or so peeps there. A lot shorter than most of the lines.

One funny thing was the Dance Gavin Dance signing. I was walking by and they had security people standing in front of them as girls yelled out "JOHNNY!!!!!!" and took his picture. He just sat there with his beanie down and glasses up like he was coming off the junk. It was a wierd sight. Guess the girls like dudes that are a total mess.

I will start this out by saying I think Warped Tour Line ups have gotten so bad that I would rather sit through a local high school battle of the bands all day then out in the hot sun watching the garbage bands that play.

That being said 95 and 97 were amazing. 95 was certainly the best. L7, Quicksand, Sick of it All (just before they started to get bad), Sublime, Civ. Shit ruled.

97 was great too. Descendents. enough said.

So I'm guessing Relient K's vinyl is all sold out?

This will make me sad. I was hoping to pick up a copy of Forget... the next time I saw them, since I had to sell mine earlier this year.

Hopefully they still have them on tour for the next go-round.

Agreed. The above poster said they still have some. Would anyone be willing to fetch me a copy if I paid?

At warped tour now

So far saw vinyl from the wonder years, black veil brides, less than Jake (tv/EP & in with the out crowd for super cheap, yay for me), and that's about it, it's a hot one out here.. So I would believe it if they kept all their vinyl in the bus for today..

At warped tour now

So far saw vinyl from the wonder years, black veil brides, less than Jake (tv/EP & in with the out crowd for super cheap, yay for me), and that's about it, it's a hot one out here.. So I would believe it if they kept all their vinyl in the bus for today..

I asked the merch guy for The Wonder Years if it was possible that The Upsides could be warped and he said no because they have a bus and they keep them in there, mine was perfect. As for the others I couldn't really tell ya, though.