So who keeps fucking with my karma?

kyle

The Black Crusaders are a secret group of powerful black Americans. Bill Cosby and Oprah Winfrey are the chief majors. But Jesse Jackson, Colin Powell and Gordon from “Sesame Street,” they’re members too. And they meet four times a year in the skull of the Statue of Liberty. You can read about that on the interweb!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna guess this thread is just gonna make people smite you just for the hell of it though.

I don't care, because it doesn't matter. I was just trying to figure out who it was that was sitting around smiting me. I honestly don't care what my karma is, I just thought it was silly that someone would smite me so often. I almost want to high five them for their dedication.

I'm seriously not whining about it, I was just wondering.

Whiner.

Mine is -2, and I was positive right when I started out on this board due to me posting about that Anathallo 7". So, I don't know.

To start this off, I don't care about the whole karma thing. I'm not butthurt or anything like that, but my karma has plummeted from 17 to -12 in about a week. For a while it was dropping every hour or two. I don't think I've been a dick on the boards lately so I can only imagine there's one person smiting me every chance they get for whatever reason.

I know some people are going to tell me the karma thing is pointless and I'm stupid for posting this. Trust me, I know that, those are my feelings exactly. However, simple curiousity has led me to posting this... so who is it?

[image]

kyle corn, i think you said something that i thought was dumb, but i didn't smite, i just though to myself, "come on nickheitman, he's not even worth it". but now every time i read something you post i think you are being a dick, and i actually thought about smiting you every hour. but yet again, i bit my tongue and said "let it pass". so can we just be friends so i don't think of you as a dick anymore? can you say aomething nice so i can +1 you, please? please, i'm begging you, kyle corn. we can get through this. i know we can...

by the way i made an oath to myself to smite anyone who starts a thread about karma, sooooo...

kyle corn, i think you said something that i thought was dumb, but i didn't smite, i just though to myself, "come on nickheitman, he's not even worth it". but now every time i read something you post i think you are being a dick, and i actually thought about smiting you every hour. but yet again, i bit my tongue and said "let it pass". so can we just be friends so i don't think of you as a dick anymore? can you say aomething nice so i can +1 you, please? please, i'm begging you, kyle corn. we can get through this. i know we can...

by the way i made an oath to myself to smite anyone who starts a thread about karma, sooooo...

Errr... I'm hoping this is sarcastic?

Errr... I'm hoping this is sarcastic?

see! there you go again!