4th of july party... need ideas!

every year my best friends and i throw a pretty large party for 4th of july on the night of our towns fireworks.

its always a big drunken shit show.. keg, jungle juice, drinking games, etc.

were looking for something new to add to our party this year- just something else to draw a crowd. we considered a live band, but it doesnt seem like it would be worth the money and effort.

just wondering if anyone has been to any 4th of july parties where something totally awesome happened. or even something out of the ordinary from a normal party. either way, hit me with your best shot.

i absolutely love the pinata idea.

the mud wrestling would be cool too, but lets just say the mud would probably be the only piece of that puzzle wed have available

thats crazy.

but on an equal level, weve created "tube races".. where 2-4 people gather around the cooler of jungle juice, and chug out of long rubber tubes/straws- last man drinking wins. and we do this tournament style.

its why my ex passed out at 8:00, 9:00, and 10:00 respectively the last 3 years.