The Fall of Troy- Doppelgänger(few test preses ava

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the Early November records you bought from him pass that litmus test? I mean, I like Ace and all, but this shit is far more ground-breaking and memorable than those two EPs.

yeah, actually.

i don't really care how groundbreaking something is in terms of whether i want to purchase it on vinyl. i mean, i just purchased Ocean Avenue, and that's not stellar music by any means. however, i can see myself getting music enjoyment out of that years from now because a. it's just fun and b. it reminds me of summers during my college years.

i didn't say i wasn't going to purchase it, just that with cash being put towards other things at the moment, it would be a tough decision on whether to drop the money on it.

Before anyone drops the age-old argument about this ONLY costing $16.99 like money is free, I see what you're saying.

With that said I'm significantly pissed I didn't save 34 fucking cents on my order!

But the Early November records you bought from him pass that litmus test? I mean, I like Ace and all, but this shit is far more ground-breaking and memorable than those two EPs.

yeah, actually.

i don't really care how groundbreaking something is in terms of whether i want to purchase it on vinyl. i mean, i just purchased Ocean Avenue, and that's not stellar music by any means. however, i can see myself getting music enjoyment out of that years from now because a. it's just fun and b. it reminds me of summers during my college years.

i didn't say i wasn't going to purchase it, just that with cash being put towards other things at the moment, it would be a tough decision on whether to drop the money on it.

Before anyone drops the age-old argument about this ONLY costing $16.99 like money is free, I see what you're saying.

With that said I'm significantly pissed I didn't save 34 fucking cents on my order!

i think im gonna wait till this hits clearance at hot topic...next week.

thats what i'm thinking. i have a hard time believing this will sell 1500 copies. i liked this album a lot when it came out. i don't think i've listened to them in about 5 years though. same goes w/ pretty much all my friends that listened to them. we'll see.

i think im gonna wait till this hits clearance at hot topic...next week.

thats what i'm thinking. i have a hard time believing this will sell 1500 copies. i liked this album a lot when it came out. i don't think i've listened to them in about 5 years though. same goes w/ pretty much all my friends that listened to them. we'll see.

just ordered. very much looking forward to hearing about the manipulator reissue!!

we are placing the order next week and should have them up for sale around october. THat one will be 1000 total copies, 500 on swirl/splatter vinyl exclusive to hot topic and 500 on 3 color striped color via Enjoy The Ride and Equal Vision webstores. We are pricing out if we can make a huge foldout gatefold for that crazy picture that was in the cd booklet but if its too expensive we rather keep the prices down for everyone. That one is going to be a double lp press on 45 rpm 150 gram vinyl as it is

just ordered. very much looking forward to hearing about the manipulator reissue!!

we are placing the order next week and should have them up for sale around october. THat one will be 1000 total copies, 500 on swirl/splatter vinyl exclusive to hot topic and 500 on 3 color striped color via Enjoy The Ride and Equal Vision webstores. We are pricing out if we can make a huge foldout gatefold for that crazy picture that was in the cd booklet but if its too expensive we rather keep the prices down for everyone. That one is going to be a double lp press on 45 rpm 150 gram vinyl as it is