The Fall of Troy- Doppelgänger(few test preses ava

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mix is noticeably different from the CD version, too. I think it sounds better.

Thanks man, the plant has a really good mastering guy

Pretty sweet review of the release here which also talks about the sound

http://theystillpressvinyl.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/the-fall-of-troy-doppelganger-lp-reissue/

Went to HT to order in the store for the cheaper shipping. I did my order but the kiosk thing wasn't cooperating so I wasn't sure if it went through.

When I got home I saw I hadn't received an email so I called HT customer service.

I wasn't even mad but the dude appologized profusely and helped me put my order through and even hooked me up with free shipping for the inconvenience. Awesome customer service per usual.

Only 8 of these left in our webstore for those who were on the fence. Thanks to everyone for the support, we will be releasing details on manipulator later this month. We hope to have those finished and in hand/at hot topic in october. They will be limited to 1000 total copies(500 web and 500 retail), double lp, pressed on 45rpm with gatefold jacket

should be pretty easy for Enjoy The Ride to figure out who ordered those 3 copies just to flip on ebay and cut them off from placing any future orders for any of their releases. doubt many people from Hawaii ordered this.

yea I got it, only one person ordered from hawaii and they ordered 5 copies(by far the mos out of anyone, the other max were 2 who were ordered by primarily international orders).

should be pretty easy for Enjoy The Ride to figure out who ordered those 3 copies just to flip on ebay and cut them off from placing any future orders for any of their releases. doubt many people from Hawaii ordered this.

yea I got it, only one person ordered from hawaii and they ordered 5 copies(by far the mos out of anyone, the other max were 2 who were ordered by primarily international orders).

you really need to have a strict limit of 1 per order/person from now on. someone ordering 5 copies of the same record didnt raise a red flag for you?

you really need to have a strict limit of 1 per order/person from now on. someone ordering 5 copies of the same record didnt raise a red flag for you?

Theres no way to enforce a limit on store envy and also equal vision/hot topic both told me they would not be putting a limit on lp's sold so either way he would have just gone to one of the other outlets to place the order most likely. They wont sell for crazy amount on ebay for some time, if ever anyway so whatever.

Theres no way to enforce a limit on store envy and also equal vision/hot topic both told me they would not be putting a limit on lp's sold so either way he would have just gone to one of the other outlets to place the order most likely. They wont sell for crazy amount on ebay for some time, if ever anyway so whatever.

could have refunded him for all the extras he bought.

Hey Ross, just got the copy you sent to my work. Thanks dude, this thing looks amazing!

surprised it took so long, i sent it out over a week ago but glad it finally arrived. Yea, they came out real nice for sure. Just wait for manipulator, we have a great plan for that one

Hey Ross, just got the copy you sent to my work. Thanks dude, this thing looks amazing!

surprised it took so long, i sent it out over a week ago but glad it finally arrived. Yea, they came out real nice for sure. Just wait for manipulator, we have a great plan for that one

I was out Friday and yesterday so maybe it got here last wee but yea I got it so thanks again. Stoked to spin this thing!