P/O Bayonet-S/T

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

listened to it a few times today. i usually like anything Senses Fail (including their last two albums) and love their heavy side. this sounds nothing like senses fail, which in a way is a good thing. but i dig it. favorite song is "Black Bird" got the yellow/brown swirl. curious as to what the screen printed b-side looks like.

Anyone get theirs? or will this be delayed like everything else from MTS,SRC, and AFS? yea yea bitch bitch bitch.......

Hey! Don't loop us into this! :P I don't have control over labels pressings! The only records we have actually had responsibility for are the Mock Orange and Yellowcard. Yes we have delayed pre orders for those two but only because I know they wont meet planned street date.

• 2 weeks later...

got mine today...the record and screen printed side is sick!!

its basically two outlines of the state of nj with bayonet written in between them in white ink...looks awesome on the black

the clear/grey is basically just no idea grey marble with some whiteish swirls..not really clear

SRC has always been a solid distributor. got no complaints with them..never had any problems

• 1 year later...