BON IVER - BON IVER ON COLOR VINYL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its shitty how this is an exclusive through OU and is not going to be made through independent record stops. Anyone else feel the same way?

No offense to Travis, but how is this situation any different than when Hot Topic does an exclusive variant?

Jag also has an exclusive deal with Best Buy for this Bon Iver album, and no, I dont think its any different than Hot Topic putting out variants. Hot topic and Urban Outfitters should stick to selling clothes and leave the LP's to the record shops. *waiting for the hate to rain*

problem is that no record stores outside of like 4 us cities carry anything except for freakin weird indie and electronic nonsense. no one carries any genre that resembles rock. HT is seriously my best option.

EDIT: i guess i could have my local store order it, but it's way more fun and satisfying to look through and just find the thing you're looking for. i don't want to be forced to order everything--that's just like buying from an online distro

No offense to Travis, but how is this situation any different than when Hot Topic does an exclusive variant?

Jag also has an exclusive deal with Best Buy for this Bon Iver album, and no, I dont think its any different than Hot Topic putting out variants. Hot topic and Urban Outfitters should stick to selling clothes and leave the LP's to the record shops. *waiting for the hate to rain*

i agree, it's weird and inconvenient, and no offense to travis but i HATE giving hot topic my money.