Kvelertak up at Relapse!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck, I haven't gotten a cancellation email and it says 9:44pm EST on 6/24 on the Relapse email.

Did you get the order processing email? I got that and then the cancellation email like 5 hours later

I just got the one Relapse order confirmation email and I paid through paypal so I got a paypal payment email too. that's the extent so far.

I received my "Your Relapse Order" e-mail at 06:44 PM, on the 25th, as soon as I paid.

//

Thank you for ordering from Relapse Records. We'll begin to process your order right away. Print this file or save it on your computer. You will receive another e-mail when your order ships.

ORDER TRACKING INFORMATION:

https://www.relapse.com/user/my_account.aspx

NOTE: Our order system updates on a regular basis, however you may not be able to track it immediately.

SERVICE/SUPPORT:

http://www.relapse.com/support/

ORDER SUMMARY

Order Number: 629180

Date/Time: 6/25/2011 / 9:44 PM

//

And I still haven't received a cancellation e-mail. Since I assumed - and am still assuming - that such an e-mail is right around the corner, I jumped on one of the last copies over at CD Imports ($31.99). I figured that this may be my only chance to own it... especially if it's not getting repressed this year. Long story short: there's a slight chance I may end up with two copies. Would anyone here be interested in buying a second copy off of me for $34*? ... assuming I receive both, that is.

$30.00 PPD @ Relapse.

$39.78 PPD @ CD Imports (tax and steeper shipping).

=========================

$69.78 / 2 = $34.89 » $34.00.

I can't accurately make any promises, but feel free to let me know if any of you'd be willing.

Ah, damn, guess mine will most likely get canceled (and maybe yours too if someone ordered before both of us). I ordered something else with it as well so I hope they let me cancel the whole order because I wouldn't have wanted to pay shipping for the other record by itself.

On that note, Derek, assuming mine gets canceled I'd love to buy yours for $34.

Beautiful photos, Trontank. I'm dying to score one of those.

I had been eying that Import CD link a few days before this thread was posted, and copies were made available through Relapse. There were two in stock. As soon as I caught news that orders were being canceled, and that the LP was out of stock at Relapse, I returned to Import CD and pulled the trigger. At the time, it said there was only one copy available.

...And it continued to say that for at least 24 hours. Long story short: I don't even know if I purchased the last copy, you know? Those of you who tried to snag the remaining Kvelertak through Import -- feel free to bump this topic if you receive a cancellation e-mail. I'm 99% one of my orders won't go through, but I've gotten lucky in situations like these in the past. So far, so good over here.

And I'm giving lifebystereo the initial opportunity to purchase my second copy, since he was first to reply. Seems fair.

Thanks Derek! That makes sense that your order from ImportCDs might get canceled as well - hopefully they'll let any of us whose orders get canceled know ASAP. I'll probably e-mail them if I don't hear anything in a few days.

So tempted, but it would be $40ppd here. Hmm...

Haha, nope. I'm trying to be optimistic, but that kind of figures. The one and only other order I placed through Import CDs was for the RSD Touché Amoré release. Never received a receipt or e-mail confirmation, and never received the record: just got an e-mail a month later explaining that the item was out of stock. Thoroughly unimpressed - or perhaps just very unlucky - with said site.

Ha, tell me about it. Nothing against lifebystereo, either, but I'm flabbergasted that he's already locked in a copy at Import CDs... despite ordering 12 hours after me. But that's life. I'm actually just relying on Relapse, at the moment. Crossing my fingers I don't see a cancellation e-mail whenever my mail client notifies me of a new message.