Vaux - Beyond Virtue, Beyond Vice

This has always been one of my favorite bands! I even went so far as to order the hand-pressed versions of Beyond Virtue, Beyond Vice before they were able to get an actual CD pressing available to the public.

It's a shame that no one else seems to be into this band on here or else I might consider doing it via MOMR!

Try emailing someone at Volcom Entertainment. They are the ones who own the rights to the record and would likely want to press it themselves if there is enough interest surrounding it (it seems like their 7-inch club is doing well so they are well-versed on vinyl). As much as I love this album, I doubt that enough people would buy it to cover their costs but you never know. The fact that the record was "independently released" doesn't mean that you can just press it on your own without going through the proper channels.

Yes press anything.

I would prefer There Must Be Some Way to Stop Them still in my top 20 albums

So I saw these guys a good amount of times but I can say they were always so nice and appreciative of their fans every time I met them.

*Little story*

I saw them at Irving Plaza in NYC back in 06 maybe? it was Vaux opening then High on Fire then Andrew WK. Almost the entire place seemed like they were there for HoF cause when Vaux played myself and like 1 dude were the only ones singing and dancing. They destroyed that night and maybe got a few claps here and there and a good amount of booing. After their set i saw Ryder and said hey sick set duder he looked at me as if I was giving him shit. I was wearing their brown medusa track jacket at the time and he caught a glance at it and bearhugged me for a good minute and an half. Good people and great stage presence.

Usless story over

Try emailing someone at Volcom Entertainment. They are the ones who own the rights to the record and would likely want to press it themselves if there is enough interest surrounding it (it seems like their 7-inch club is doing well so they are well-versed on vinyl). As much as I love this album, I doubt that enough people would buy it to cover their costs but you never know. The fact that the record was "independently released" doesn't mean that you can just press it on your own without going through the proper channels.

Why would Volcom own this album? This was the major label one that got shelved after Lava dropped them, then they got it back and self-released it.

Hey, Scott, you're right. For some reason I thought this thread was about the record before this, "There Must Be Some Way To Stop Them." Fun fact, 1/2 this band was or is backing Melissa Auf Der Maur: http://www.myspace.com/vaux/blog/533887908.

If anyone is really serious about putting this out DM me and I can put you in touch with their bassist Ryder.