Mastodon - Leviathan Fourth Pressing

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty disappointed with the third press. Really expensive for a single LP and it seems like "Megalodon" is quieter than the other songs.

That sucks. I thought it was bad enough that they had to swap around the track list a bit. It's seriously bullshit that Relapse didn't put it out as a 2xLP, especially when they're charging $22.

Relapse, according to Fb or Twitter, will also be reissuing Remission again.

That's awesome! Hopefully it will be 45 rpm like the other presses were supposed to be? I just looked on their Facebook and couldn't find anything about that though.

Talked myself into buying it just to find this AFTER i had already payed for it... http://shop.relapse.com/store/product.aspx?ProductID=42804

Yeah, nobody buy this. This album sucks, and is a shitty color choice.

What I really mean is, I love this color choice and this is one of my favorite albums, but I don't know if I can afford to buy it before it is sold out haha

Talked myself into buying it just to find this AFTER i had already payed for it... http://shop.relapse.com/store/product.aspx?ProductID=42804

I already have the seafoam green version but this latest press is beautiful. Very tempting.

Very awesome to hide this in a Mastodon thread. And i'm so glad i found it. I've been looking for this record for a while now. And always wanted a "blue" version. Thanks for the tip!

Guest obzen
I was thinking of reposting it but with the lackluster responses to this thread I decided not to. Might as well pick this one up since the blue is a first press and will pull 30+ usually.

You're a dicksucker if you buy records to flip them

You go girl!

I was thinking of reposting it but with the lackluster responses to this thread I decided not to. Might as well pick this one up since the blue is a first press and will pull 30+ usually.

Still pissy because I outbid you? The pathetic part is you were yelling at me before because I bought more than one color variant and now your accusing me of buying to flip? Im not even going to go into the fact that no where in that post does it even entail that I am buying them to flip.. just saying this is going to be the cheapest way to get ahold of this album.

Still pissy because I outbid you? The pathetic part is you were yelling at me before because I bought more than one color variant and now your accusing me of buying to flip? Im not even going to go into the fact that no where in that post does it even entail that I am buying them to flip.. just saying this is going to be the cheapest way to get ahold of this album.

Nope, not pissy about that. Was moderately peeved that I lost by 1 dollar. What I was mad about was that you came into my want thread to gloat about how you outbid me. That was dickheaded. The fact that you had already owned the album as well pissed me off. I legitimately wanted to listen to the album, not just look at it and jack my dick to all the marbled goodness of it.