How Should I Handle This...

So im gonna give some background on the stich first.

i recently moved into a new apt with my friend tim and his friend evan....the day before tim comes to us and says "i cant move in until may, but i'll still pay rent."

we were a little wary, but fine...he's still covering his stuff and taking care of his shit...cool.

we finally set a date for our house warming party....

cool...

heres the problem.

when i was browsing my myspace and checking out the bulletins, i noticed tim wrote one for the party...cool...well..kinda

in the bulletin he announced his birthday party will be taking place in the apt 2 weeks after the house warming party.

um what?

how should me and evan handle this? we've decided we are going to fuck with him.

my guess is when he finally tells us hes throwing a party (if he does) were going to tell him "ahhh...dude about that...we are already throwing a party that night and we cant have that many people over, we invited more than normal since we figured you'd not be here yet."

or tell him the place is being fumigated or something that day...just to make him panic...

just to note: we are cool about having the party, we just wish he told us(not even asked us) before he started inviting people to our home.

any suggestions to mess with him?

To be fair, he's paying rent, so shouldn't he be entitled to use the house? Granted, to be reasonable he should've at least mentioned it. I live in a 7-person house and everyone gets consulted prior to a party being thrown.

I have no idea how to fuck with him. I was never good at the mischievous part of life.