else

document.write('+':kogyv77r]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I'm glad she's able to go through with something that will help her be herself.

Also cool to see more out trans people in the music scene.

cutting your dick off dosn't make you a female.

his DNA will still classify him as a dude.

You're an asshole. Or uninformed.

"but aside from this whole woman thing, he's still a pretty level headed guy person."

Gender confusion means you aren't levelheaded?

I do think it's a good thing for people to be honest about themselves. Its definitely more healthy than living a lie. The sanity thing is just an opinion. Not saying transgenders are insane by any means, just in a different spectrum of sanity. I'm not going to look down on anyone for practicing something that makes them happy!

cutting your dick off dosn't make you a female.

his DNA will still classify him as a dude.

"but aside from this whole woman thing, he's still a pretty level headed guy person."

nah. do what you want, i really don't care.

however, he is not a women and not matter what he does, he will never be a women. could he join a female oympic team? could he give birth?

i understand you don't feel like a man, and wish you were a women. but you are not.

it's like when everyone was freaking out because "some dude is pregnant!" no, a girl is pregnant and wants to be a dude.

My friend and I were talking last night about LOA after I broke this news to him. He reminded me how much Keith used to talk about his penis while on stage in the mid-1990's when we were regularly going to their shows.

I hope he finds peace, happiness and acceptance. I remember when Halford came out and people reacted with vitriol. I'd like to think we're becoming a more open society but it's obvious there is a long way to go before we accept people for who they are and treat them equally (and by that I don't mean specially).

nah. do what you want, i really don't care.

however, he is not a women and not matter what he does, he will never be a women. could he join a female oympic team? could he give birth?

i understand you don't feel like a man, and wish you were a women. but you are not.

it's like when everyone was freaking out because "some dude is pregnant!" no, a girl is pregnant and wants to be a dude.

You clearly don't understand the difference between gender and sex.

I've known a lot of transgendered people in my life. While I don't think the things they chose to do fit in with "normal" peoples' ideas of gender, sanity, etc. I honestly have never met a trans person who was any more or less sane than anyone else. Imagine feeling strongly, almost obsessively, that you were meant to be something you aren't. That has to be a horrible feeling and I'm on the side of anyone who has the courage to face the torment and physical pain of gender reassignment surgery or just living as the opposite sex. Good for them.